My BIRTHDAY Goyard!!!

Your photos are amazing, as is the bag! I'm not really into structured bags so that limits my Goyard choices, but this one has enough structure and enough "unstructure" so that it all works together beautifully. Congrats and hope you had a happy birthday!

Happy Birthday annalcg! Glad you chose the boeing30, it looks super with the initials on the front pocket (wish I had thought of that!! ^^^)! and the strap is lovely as well!! Are they long enough to wear cross-body like the messenger or just on the shoulder ?

Happy Birthday annalcg! Glad you chose the boeing30, it looks super with the initials on the front pocket (wish I had thought of that!! ^^^)! and the strap is lovely as well!! Are they long enough to wear cross-body like the messenger or just on the shoulder ?

Yes, it can be worn crossbody as well! I can also adjust the strap if I want—I had the strap shortened so that it's my size (teehee) so right now I have it on the middle hole, and I can make it longer or shorter.

I'll include photos of shoulder and crossbody tomorrow when I take and post the mod pics.

Thanks for all the comments guys! :P It also fits my 13" MacBook Pro, just FYI.

Again, THANK YOU EVERYONE for the lovely comments :biggrin:

Here are some mod pics:

4622505722_88e67ea770_o.jpg

4622505394_412d653bd3_o.jpg

4621898615_3cab0a1529_o.jpg

Photos via Flickr