My Birthday gift to myself!

1. Ok, so today is my 33rd (ugh!) birthday, and a bunch of friends from work are meeting us for dinner and drinks. I begged my hubby for another Coach purse and his reply was "Babe, you already have one!" Soo...I made a deal. I told him I'd give up buying a new pink top for tonight, if I could get a wristlet instead, and he agreed!! I traded a $20 top for an $80 wristlet! Day-um, I'm slick. :nuts: I finally told him "You have testicles, you don't HAVE to understand the purse thing!" But it's ok, because I don't understand his 'I gotta own every crappy plot, poorly dubbed, B grade martial arts movie' thing either.

So we went to Dillard's and I got the coach multicolored Scribble wristlet to go with my Scribble Metallic tote! I will use the wristlet alone tonight, and then I will use it as a wallet inside my tote. :love::love::love:

I can't post pics because I don't have a digital camera, but they're sure pretty!!!

2. congrats and happy b-day! :biggrin:

3. Happy Birthday!! And congrats on ur new wristlet! :flowers:

4. Happy Birthday!!!

5. Congrats and I hope you have a blast on your birthday!!!

6. Congrats on your bday gift, and happy 33rd bday:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

7. Happy Birthday!! and Congrats on the New Wristlet!!

8. Happy birthdayyyy

9. Happy Birthday!

10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! CONGRATS on your new wristlet!!!!!!

11. Congrats on your wristlet, I like that one a lot! Hope you have/had a great birthday!

12. :yahoo: Congrats, and happy Birthday! I like the testicle comment, I might tell my husband the same thing.

13. whoohoo, congrats!

14. Have a great birthday!! :flowers:

15. Congratulations and Happy Birthday! You have great negotiating skills!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice