My Birthday Gift....to myself

Kamilla850

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
It was my birthday yesterday so I picked up a few presents for myself.
Silver Specchio Bling Bling
Leopard Sevillana
Brown Eel Decolette
Red patent simple pump (we have finally reunited)

I am still undecided about the bling bling, when I first saw them on saks.com months ago, I was not really interested, especially considering the steep price tag. But then I saw the November issue Harpers Bazaar with Jennifer Aniston, I instantly changed my mind. She was wearing this silver Bling Bling with a long white gown, and the shoe just looked heavenly. So I finally found them and I absolutely love them on display. But I am not sure that I like them on me. I feel that the crystals are too chunky, and make my feet look really wide? Am I just imagining this? They might end up going back, but I really want to love them, I just want them to be flattering and I fear that they are not. Any thoughts?

And I was so happy to find the red patent simple pump since I had to return my last pair due to them being 2 different heal heights (I still get a chuckle out of that).

Attachments

• PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 181
  • PICT0008.JPG
    PICT0008.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 170
  • PICT0010.JPG
    PICT0010.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 132
  • PICT0011.JPG
    PICT0011.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 156
  • PICT0012.JPG
    PICT0012.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 130
Happy birthday Kamilla! I :heart::heart::heart: your gifts to yourself! :drool: I love the Bling Bling, but I can see what you're talking about in the modeling pix. If you want my honest opinion, they don't look very "delicate" on. Maybe I'm hyper critical because I have the same problem with a lot of shoes that I see on celebs (esp. Nicole Ricci). I always think that they look so different on them than on me. :crybaby:

Thanks ladies for all the nice birthday wishes.
On a side note - I went out to dinner last night with a few friends to celebrate and I wore the Anemones, we had to wait for our table for a few minutes, but I literally couldn't stand anylonger, so I had to ask someone to give up her seat at the bar so I could sit down. Luckily none of these new shoes are as tortorous as the anemone.

Happy Birthday Kamilla :heart: :drinkup:

all your purchases are divine. Especially the bling blings please keep them they are gorgeous and every girl needs a pair of show stopper silver heels!

I am sorry to hear your anemones were not comfortable, in any case I am sure you looked very chic and glamourous on your b-day.