My birthday gift! [emoji322]❤️[emoji322]

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    Now, I know my birthday isn't until Monday but since I bought this yesterday and didn't open it until tonight, I think I get credit for being a very good girl. LOL!

I had a wonderful visit at Lennox Mall in Atlanta with Claude and he let me look at some incredibly gorgeous bags! A Petit Malle that was studded all over and the new Twist with the rivet-type metals all over were SO hard to leave there! So many wonderful bags!

Anyway, the last bag I asked to look at was just a whim because I know so little about it. I have been intrigued by it since it came out, but haven't ever put my hands on it. Once I looked at the black one, I had to look at every color. I knew immediately it was the one.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468117734.019847.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468117746.043270.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468117758.565232.jpg

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468117789.880995.jpg

First I looked at the black, which was beautiful and then the Cerise, and then the one Raisin in the store. The Raisin is a perfect compromise between the two. Color while still being so versatile! I haven't seen much Raisin on here, yet.

3. I'm going to put several pictures of different angles since I haven't seen the Alma BnB much.

I love how deep and soft the 2 pockets are on the sides. I love the idea of the new Empriente Speedy having the side pockets but my one Empriente Speedy keeps me a little nervous so I didn't really want to go that route again.

I also love the shoulder strap that comes with it. I have come to realize I use bags more often if I know I have the opportunity to toss it on my shoulder if I must have both hands.

Also, I have several Alma's but I love how this one is softer, bigger, and even easier to get into.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468117903.784989.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468118090.759094.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468118100.981921.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468118113.926581.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468118125.009860.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468118136.999593.jpg

I find these pictures to be pretty true to what I would say the color actually is. It might be just a tiny bit deeper than the pictures but not by much.

Also, I really like the clean, straight seam on the bottom. I don't set my purses anywhere that I have to really worry about feet, and I find most the time the feet are pretty useless. I like how clean the bottom is.

chickengal, litchi and Texas chick like this.
  4. LVOE, LVOE, LVOE! :heart::heart::heart:
    Congrats! :smile:

5. Beautiful colour! It suits the monogram so well. :smile: An early happy birthday to you!

6. Congrats! Love that store. Cindy is amazing there.

7. We share a birthday! Congrats on your new beauty and have a wonderful birthday

8. I love this bag! Happy birthday!

9. and Happy Birthday

10. Wow, it's very beautiful! Congratulations! .

Sent from my LGLS990 using PurseForum mobile app

11. Lovely and happy birthday!!!

12. Beautiful. Happy birthday and enjoy!!

13. Happy birthday and enjoy your beautiful new bag!

14. Happy birthday and I love the color. Great choice

15. Gorgeous bag with style and functionality...love it! Happy Birthday! :tup: