My Birthday Bag *Reveal*

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I got out of an appointment early this past Tuesday and had some free time so I thought I'd see if the new Speedy had made it's way to my store. It hadn't and they were slow so I decided to try on a few styles. I loved this bag from the first moment I saw it but thought it might be too dressy for me. It had been sold out at my store for a while and I was happy to see that another came in. My birthday was coming (just yesterday) so I figured...why not right? Anyone still up for a Friday night reveal?

DSC_0058.JPG

Every time I see the balloon charms I smile! I just need to break down and get one if there's any left? Love your cosmetic pouch and your picture. And LOVE the Pallas. I really love mine and I know you'll really love yours. You picked a fabulous color and I love those treated handles. Almost makes me want to get another one:smile: And as always love your mod shots!

Congrats! It's really pretty. I hadn't thought too much of this bag until now. You may have swayed me.
Thank you! I've used it twice so far and love it, starting to wonder what took me so long.
Every time I see the balloon charms I smile! I just need to break down and get one if there's any left? Love your cosmetic pouch and your picture. And LOVE the Pallas. I really love mine and I know you'll really love yours. You picked a fabulous color and I love those treated handles. Almost makes me want to get another one:smile: And as always love your mod shots!
They are so pretty. I couldn't decide and didn't want to risk missing one so I got both. My store didn't have any problems getting these. You should call the 866 number to see how many are left. The treated handles is what I fell in love with in this bag and I love the black with Mono. Really love the magnetic side pockets, makes finding my phone and keys a breeze. Thank you!
Congrats and Happy Birthday. Gorgeous bag -- looks great on you. Love your mod shots. Enjoy your new bag.

Thank you! I was worried that it would be too dressy but I've become more comfortable carrying it. Loving it on the shoulder and as a handheld. I might even look into the longer strap for it too.