My Birthday Antik Cervo Prada!

eucalyptic

Aug 19, 2006
Welcome my birthday present from DH, the Cervo Antik Tote (I think this is Ash/Ombre):

attachment.php

Pictured with her other Antik Cervo sisters for color and size reference...

attachment.php

attachment.php

With flash...

attachment.php

Without flash...

attachment.php

I am in love with the color!!! Now I can't wait 'till the black one goes on sale! :yahoo:

Attachments

• cervoantik01.jpg
    cervoantik01.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 1,057
  • cervoantik02.jpg
    cervoantik02.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 900
  • cervoantik03.jpg
    cervoantik03.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 822
  • cervoantik04.jpg
    cervoantik04.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 814
  • cervoantik05.jpg
    cervoantik05.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 840
wow looks so soft and pebbly! isn't the ash color grey-ish though? does yours look brownish at least? thanks for posting and happy birthday!!! glad to finally see some IRL pics of this beauty!

wow looks so soft and pebbly! isn't the ash color grey-ish though? does yours look brownish at least? thanks for posting and happy birthday!!! glad to finally see some IRL pics of this beauty!

hi rainyjewels, to be honest it looks more like old rose-greyish than brown to me but then in a different light it looks like brown. nevertheless I love it! this is the smaller size, the bigger size (20 inches width!!!) is available at nordstrom's bellevue for $2,095. at saks and neiman's this size is $1,895 but at the prada boutique it's only $1,560. I wonder why... hahah can you tell i've been scouting around? and I end up with it for half the price! indeed a happy birthday to me! Thanks to all!