My Birkin Was Stolen!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Jlao, i am so sorry to hear about your loss (((hugs)))... it is very shocking that all this happen so quickly in the restaurant...

i hope your insurance can help you in some way OR you will be able to get your replacement birkin & wallet very soon.

2. I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you can recover it somehow or that the insurance will partly cover your loss.

3. How did this happen? Did you leave the bag on its own?

4. I am sorry to hear this. It is so frustrating. But I had a (much cheaper) purse stole a number of years ago and the home owners covered it, even the jewelry (I am careless) I had left in my change purse. I just had to make a sworn statement.

5. HUGS Jlao. Thank God you are safe and healthy. Please, cheer up! You will earn more money and get yourself whatever Birkin you want sweetie. Those no-good folks on the other hand - NOT:tdown:.

6. Not sure how it is in the US but in the UK if a single item is worth more than say £1,500 ($3,000) it has to be named on the policy or it will not be covered. I just put my Birkin on there and it added an additional £42 a year to my policy

7. my god... that's awful, I feel so sory for you.. hugs and good luck

8. What's this world coming to? So sad, hugs :cry:

9. Jlao, are you in the US? If so, definitely put in a claim with your insurance company. Many homeowner's insurance policies only require you to schedule specified high-value items such as jewelry, furs, golf clubs, coin collections, etc. My insurance policy covers my bags just as part of the normal contents limit. Good luck and give it a try!

10. This is terrible! Could you give us the circumstances surrounding this unfortunate incident? I'd like to know so I won't ever do it. Hope it all works out for the best.

11. That is horrible!

12. How awful. You poor thing. I feel dreadful for you. I hope you manage to get a replacement.

13. i'm so sorry. *hugs*

14. So sorry to hear this. Mighty awful of those thiefs.

15. Sorry for your loss (((HUGS)))...I hope you find some way to replace it. Thank god you are OK, though. :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice