My Birkin is here!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Ladies,

My SA just called me and told me that my SO is in!!!! I am so excited!! :yahoo: :yahoo: Sadly, I am at work and cannot jump up and down like I would like to. :sad: I have wanted this bag for so long and in a few short hours, it will be MINE!! :graucho: Now for the sad part, it's POURING out. I want to go pick it up but I am scared to carry it home in the rain. :crybaby: Ok, it is just from the store to the parking garage but still that's a block away. You can get soaked in one block with this rain and wind.

It's suppose to rain here all weekend. I don't know what to do. Any advice??

honey,
sleet, giant hail-balls, a blizzard, nor two broken legs would keep me from crawling to bringing that new baby home.
now,
double up a trash bag, a garment bag,...wrap her in a burberry raincoat for the Lord's sake!!!!
Take a large plastic storage container with you!!!
Now go and get her!!!!
By the way,
we all would just love to know what you are getting..details please!!!
thank you,
angie, for the firm:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

OK......I see this thread, having already been at the same Hermes boutique during the rainy afternoon AND picked up a bag, BTW....give a hint about the "curbside" service. Get up this morning, get my coffee, revisit thread and STILL no pictures????? :shrugs:

Well, it's not raining today. NO EXCUSES, missy!!

honey,
sleet, giant hail-balls, a blizzard, nor two broken legs would keep me from crawling to bringing that new baby home.
now,
double up a trash bag, a garment bag,...wrap her in a burberry raincoat for the Lord's sake!!!!
Take a large plastic storage container with you!!!
Now go and get her!!!!
By the way,
we all would just love to know what you are getting..details please!!!
thank you,
angie, for the firm:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
My sentiments exactly!!!!

No pics? This is not acceptable! :P