My Birkin in Ebene/Clemence

1. Yeeepiee, I can join the hermes bag owners club finally!

Yesterday was my lucky day. Went into my Hermes Boutique and I had a closer look to the Garden Party canvas/leather and I just fell in love with it. Since all the SA were so sweet and I was in a spending mood I added a nice twilly to use on the GP or on my wrist and ordered a 2fold (or 3fold?) bearn wallet, which will arrive in autumn. After two hours, when I finally was ready to leave the shop the most incredible thing happened. I saw my DREAM bag - a Birkin 35, Ebene, Clemence leather, palladium HW - and it took me another hour before I could call myself the owner of this beauty :yahoo:

2. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Congratulations nala! I'm so happy for you. Enjoy your Birkin and wear it well!

Opening a bottle of Louis Röderer champagne ... pouring it into the glass ... toasting around the world for nala's Birkin!

Have you taken it out yet for a walk in town?

I would love to see pictures please :smile:

So you bought the Garden Party, twilly and Birkin? That was one super Hermès day!

3. NICE!! If I saw the same bag in 30cm, I'd grap it too!:yes:

4. OMG! That bag sounds GORGEOUS!!! I just love that color!~ Cannot wait to see pics! Champagne toast to your gorgeous new Birkin!

5. WOW!!! Ebene/Palladium is stunning! I can't wait to se pics!!

6. OMG! What a DAY! You hit the jackpot, Nala!!!!! Congratulations and please, please post pics of your new beauties!!!!!! YAYYYYYYY!

7. what a lucky day for you! you must be excited !! would love to see pictures, congratulations !!!!!

8. Congrats!

9. Oh, wow! Congrats! Please post pics when you can.

10. I am soooo glad someone has purchased a birkin lately!!!! It was getting mighty quiet on the forum and I need the lucky train to keep a coming.

Please post some pictures soon!!! I am thrilled for you big time!

11. Congrats! That is so great! Would anyone please tell me what is ebene color? I am dying to know what color of birkin she got!

12. *PF magic lucky dust all over you* Nothing like getting a Birkin, especially your dream Birkin :smile: Wear it well and I'm soooooo happy for you !!

13. Such wonderful news!!! Congrats!!!

14. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics.

15. Gorgeous combination, I know you will love her for many years to come. Clemence has such a buttery feel to it.

Congratulations !!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice