My BIG little reveal

birkel, thanks for your well wishes!

LabRat, you are my new ban buddy indeed!

Nurse, Steakfrite, & Chanel thank you all for joining in on my reveal--I'll see you both on our usual thread! :biggrin:

VickyB & hanyeu, the boots are indeed Rouge H--I wasn't aware that they even come in another color called "red"... I just translate H colors into English when I speak (so all the different vert colors come out of my mouth as green unless I make a specific mental note to be specific).

lulilu, haha you're right about me having hit all seasons--I hadn't realized it.

canadianstudies, the blue shoes also come in an amazing bootie (but they didn't have my size).

chkpfbeliever & nattie1020, red is my fav color :blush:

Elina0408 & Celia_Hish, the boots were def a HG for me in the boot department. I'm a strong believe in all women being able to fit a pair of jumping boots in their lives. :smile:

Wow, a beautiful selection of shoes! I love the bolduc stole too and have it in a different colourway. They are so easy to wear. Many congrats on everything!

WOW..I LOVE your H HAUL! The Boots & Pumps are GORGEOUS! Everything is fabulous! Congratulations!!
Love your Chanels too!!! :P

Sigh..I WISH, Hermes would make the Jumping Boots for Men!!