My BIG little reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. birkel, thanks for your well wishes!

LabRat, you are my new ban buddy indeed!

Nurse, Steakfrite, & Chanel thank you all for joining in on my reveal--I'll see you both on our usual thread! :biggrin:

VickyB & hanyeu, the boots are indeed Rouge H--I wasn't aware that they even come in another color called "red"... I just translate H colors into English when I speak (so all the different vert colors come out of my mouth as green unless I make a specific mental note to be specific).

lulilu, haha you're right about me having hit all seasons--I hadn't realized it.

canadianstudies, the blue shoes also come in an amazing bootie (but they didn't have my size).

chkpfbeliever & nattie1020, red is my fav color :blush:

Elina0408 & Celia_Hish, the boots were def a HG for me in the boot department. I'm a strong believe in all women being able to fit a pair of jumping boots in their lives. :smile:

2. I just found this post - and LOVE your new finds, but esp love your jumping boots!!! Congratulations!!! :graucho:

3. CONGRATULATIONS, LittleMsPerfect!

Beautiful shoes and stole. So happy for you!

4. Wow, a beautiful selection of shoes! I love the bolduc stole too and have it in a different colourway. They are so easy to wear. Many congrats on everything!

5. WOW..I LOVE your H HAUL! The Boots & Pumps are GORGEOUS! Everything is fabulous! Congratulations!!
    Love your Chanels too!!! :P

Sigh..I WISH, Hermes would make the Jumping Boots for Men!!