My BIG little reveal

Thank you, thank you everyone for stopping by.

--The blue shoes are such a trip and also look cute with jeans.

I was afraid the rouge jumping boots would be too "loud" but they actually are quite wearable! And so comfy!!

LuvBirkin, lol, while trying to capture the color of the boots, I did a quick run-through of my home and pulled together anything I could think of that I have in red. When I put everything away I thought of my red chanel: ((Not to wear together, but to show the color difference))

IMG_3171.jpg

Hey!! I was so inspired from other shots here than I just knew I had to have them, though I can't climb stairs because it'll make the back fold---they are too high on me, lol.

I figure that some leggings may camouflage the height or some TIGHT jeggings... we will see!!

IMG_3159.jpg

Really? They look good in the pics!

The red is such a stunning color! I have been dying to break out my black ones recently, but it still still in the 80s here! :sad:

I saw in the "Young and in Love..." thread that you'll be joining me on a ban. It's good to have a ban buddy (of course never good to be on a ban)! ;)

Great haul, I love all your new purchases especially the boots and the Bolduc shawl. Love your Chanel flap as well.
Many congratulations to you and enjoy :biggrin:!

Congrats to ur new loot.....everything looks STUNNING especially ur red jumping boots and till now still my HG boots, one day i hope to own it....U look gorgy on ur new boots.