My Bicester reveal

Jo-Mitzi

Sep 10, 2007
As you remember there was 20% off secret sale 2 weeks ago. I went on Saturday during the promotion and saw this bag - and it was singing to me. :loveeyes: I grabbed it and never let it go. In fact, it was the last one left.

Here she is - my large Scribbly Flora Lily. I didn't know that it even exists in this size. So I thought I should share it with you.

Attachments

• IMG_1809_resize.jpg
    IMG_1809_resize.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 579
  • IMG_1810_resize.jpg
    IMG_1810_resize.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 583
Oh wow! I LOVE this! :smile: Like you, I didn't know it even existed in the large Lily; there might have been an unseemly tussle if we'd both been there! ;) Many, many (green!) congratulations on an amazing and original purchase J-M! :smile:

Last edited:
Gorgeous, Congrats. I think this pattern is stunning and have the purse, pouch and scarf and find they go with so much

I didn't know they came in that size either. Is the chain on the top of the bag like the new Lily and you can wear it double or is it at the sides?

As you remember there was 20% off secret sale 2 weeks ago. I went on Saturday during the promotion and saw this bag - and it was singing to me. :loveeyes: I grabbed it and never let it go. In fact, it was the last one left.

Here she is - my large Scribbly Flora Lily. I didn't know that it even exists in this size. So I thought I should share it with you.

I didn't realise it come in this size. Simply gorgeous

Oh wow! I LOVE this! :smile: Like you, I didn't know it even existed in the large Lily; there might have been an unseemly tussle if we'd both been there! ;) Many, many (green!) congratulations on an amazing and original purchase J-M! :smile:

Thank you Mayfly285. I think because it is the large Lily made the decision so much easier for me. Also, I liked the pattern on this one. :smile: