My Bianca Collection

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 May 16, 2016
    Last edited: May 16, 2016
    Hi guys,

I just wanted to share my Christian Louboutin Bianca collection with you all since I'm always looking at your collections. :smile:

https://youtu.be/7Bxh7Gw7qcI

Who else still wears this style?

I'm thinking of building up a Pigalle Follies collection :graucho: - means I will be offloading some of my Biancas on eBay.

LVteacher likes this.
  2. Great Video!! Will check more of your videos. I love your Bianca collection. Bianca is one of my Favorite CL Shoe. I am always happy to see that others have love for this shoe.:P

3. Great video. I caught another you did on your Louboutin's before.

I just bought a new to me pair in black patent. I won't be wearing them to work, but I think they are a great going out with the girls pump.

4. Thanks for watching PurpleRabbit!

It's taken me so long to post that video - Bianca is a really fabulous style...:graucho:

5. The are great for dancing - I found them to be very comfy as long as you can balance yourself should be fine. I've done the "Candy" electric slide dance in my Bianca's many times so all good for partying.

6. I still wear mine! I know many people are partial to the pointed toes but i find these very comfortable and just as beautiful....plus they are really comfortable :smile:

7. Fabulous video and wonderful shoes! You are making me want to start a collection (I only have one pair of CLs)...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice