My Bianca Collection

Itsjustabag

Apr 2, 2012
London, UK
Hi guys,

I just wanted to share my Christian Louboutin Bianca collection with you all since I'm always looking at your collections. :smile:

https://youtu.be/7Bxh7Gw7qcI

Who else still wears this style?

I'm thinking of building up a Pigalle Follies collection :graucho: - means I will be offloading some of my Biancas on eBay.

Last edited:
Reactions: LVteacher

PurpleRabbit

Jun 11, 2014
Texas
Great Video!! Will check more of your videos. I love your Bianca collection. Bianca is one of my Favorite CL Shoe. I am always happy to see that others have love for this shoe.:P

Materielgrrl

Aug 31, 2014
Great video. I caught another you did on your Louboutin's before.

I just bought a new to me pair in black patent. I won't be wearing them to work, but I think they are a great going out with the girls pump.

Itsjustabag

Apr 2, 2012
London, UK
Great Video!! Will check more of your videos. I love your Bianca collection. Bianca is one of my Favorite CL Shoe. I am always happy to see that others have love for this shoe.:P
Thanks for watching PurpleRabbit!

It's taken me so long to post that video - Bianca is a really fabulous style...:graucho:

Itsjustabag

Apr 2, 2012
London, UK
Great video. I caught another you did on your Louboutin's before.

I just bought a new to me pair in black patent. I won't be wearing them to work, but I think they are a great going out with the girls pump.
The are great for dancing - I found them to be very comfy as long as you can balance yourself should be fine. I've done the "Candy" electric slide dance in my Bianca's many times so all good for partying.

LVteacher

Apr 11, 2016
Midwest U.S.A.
Hi guys,

I just wanted to share my Christian Louboutin Bianca collection with you all since I'm always looking at your collections. :smile:

Who else still wears this style?

I'm thinking of building up a Pigalle Follies collection :graucho: - means I will be offloading some of my Biancas on eBay.
I still wear mine! I know many people are partial to the pointed toes but i find these very comfortable and just as beautiful....plus they are really comfortable :smile:

Aug 15, 2014
Fabulous video and wonderful shoes! You are making me want to start a collection (I only have one pair of CLs)...