My BGD Diamond Studs are on their way Down Under!

Nelly4

Aug 10, 2009
After seeing so many pciturs of everyone's stunning diamond stud earrings, I decided to splurge on myself and buy some 14ct white gold martini's. After searching online and through Pricescope pages I ended up going with BGD. The service I received from Jamie was outstanding and he reccommended a few pairs of diamonds until we finally found a pair that were the right size, cut & clarity and more importantly, in my budget.

They are 0.34ct & 0.35ct G, SI1:yahoo: and are on their way to me in Australia at the moment. I have attached the glamour shots they gave me but will be sure to post ear shots when I have them - hopefully not too far away.

Attachments

• BrianGavin_Martini2b_111610.jpg
    BrianGavin_Martini2b_111610.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 235
  • BrianGavin_Martini1b_111610.jpg
    BrianGavin_Martini1b_111610.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 173
Thanks everyone. I'm now a little bit annoyed that my earrings are going to be bigger than my engagement ring. I guess all the more reason for me to upgarde in the next few years - although with young children I'm not sure when that will happen! I'm so tempted by BGD's 3 stone princess cut diamond trellis ring - its gorgeous!

Thanks everyone. I'm now a little bit annoyed that my earrings are going to be bigger than my engagement ring. I guess all the more reason for me to upgarde in the next few years - although with young children I'm not sure when that will happen! I'm so tempted by BGD's 3 stone princess cut diamond trellis ring - its gorgeous!

Are you sure you can't add it to your Christmas wish list???

After seeing so many pciturs of everyone's stunning diamond stud earrings, I decided to splurge on myself and buy some 14ct white gold martini's. After searching online and through Pricescope pages I ended up going with BGD. The service I received from Jamie was outstanding and he reccommended a few pairs of diamonds until we finally found a pair that were the right size, cut & clarity and more importantly, in my budget.

They are 0.34ct & 0.35ct G, SI1:yahoo: and are on their way to me in Australia at the moment. I have attached the glamour shots they gave me but will be sure to post ear shots when I have them - hopefully not too far away.

YAY they are beautiful! Just about to post my new ones from blue nile right now! :yahoo:

Are you sure you can't add it to your Christmas wish list???

I wish Contessa.....unfortunatley, we have just borrowed some $$$ from the bank to re-do our kitchen. It needs a total rennovation (our house is 1940s) so I'm thinking its now going to have to wait until the kids are grown up.

I can still dream about getting it upgraded one day.

Here's some pictures - its so hard trying to take pictures of your own ears! Sorry, you can't really see the hearts & arrows in them but they are there and they just glow on my ears. I think they are the perfect size - what do you all think?:biggrin:

Attachments

• P1010035.JPG
    P1010035.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 144
  • P1010034.JPG
    P1010034.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 152
  • P1010040.JPG
    P1010040.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 143
  • P1010037.JPG
    P1010037.JPG