My BF's parents are making our lives miserable!

I can understand why his parents don't want the two of you living together. Some people don't believe that two people in a relationship should live together before marriage. They may be worried that it looks bad to other family members. Maybe they do like you, but they are just sticking to their beliefs. If he's willing to respect his parents' wishes and not live with you, there's nothing you can do. It will seem to his parents that you are forcing him to move in and I don't think they'll have a good reaction.

Look on the bright side, there's a lot of research out there that says people who live together before marriage have a higher divorce rate.

Now now...don't get all upset cause you didn't get the responses you wanted. You specifically asked for advice in your first post. Not everyone is gonna be all fluffy bunnies and support everything you say. We're trying to present different sides so perhaps you can see his parent's ideas on this and not just stick to your side of the fence.
Bottom line, talk to your man and ask him specifically why they have issues with you guys moving out together. Once you know that, you can address it.
ITA you cannot expect to post a thread for advice & have everyone agree with your views!