My BFF's first Coach bag!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My bff is a guy and has never judged my love for (obsession with) Coach. He has gone with me to the outlets and waited (sorta) patiently while I sorted through all the lovely bags. He even modeled the MFF turnlock when I couldn't successfully do a self portrait. He helps me line bags up for reveals and helps me put them away when I'm done too!!

A few years ago, I persuaded him to get a gorgeous leather jacket that was on uber clearance at the outlet so he has known how wonderful coach is for a while. Yet, this past week was the first time he got his own bag!! He wasn't quite ready for a Coach "man bag" so he opted for a travel piece at a TDF price ($188!!!). He asked me to share it here since y'all have such a love of for the goodies.

That being said, here's my bff (along with me):

[​IMG]

and here is he great new bag:

[​IMG]

LARGE CABIN BAG
    $648.00
    style:503
    # Two inside nylon zip pockets
    # Front open pocket
    # Zip-top closure
    # Weather-resistant travel leather
    # Snap handle wrap
    # Detachable identification tag
    # 50" adjustable removable shoulder strap with pad
    # 25 (L) x 13 (H) x 10 1/2 (W)

...and Chris says, "THANKS LADIES!" for letting him share!

2. What a sweetheart! Sometimes guy friends can be better than girl friends ^_^

And he got that bag at a steal! The leather looks huggable... congrats to Chris on such a great find! :biggrin:

3. Wow, great bag, the leather looks so soft! Great price too! Major congrats to your BFF!

4. Awww how awesome! That is one nice piece of luggage! Tell him Congrats! :tup:

5. Great bag and even cuter picture! :smile:

6. OOoh! That's one sexy travel bag for a guy. Tell him to get ready for little winks from ladies at the airport (seriously! how hot is that?).

7. Great bag!

8. Ooh! I love it. You two are too cute together. :biggrin:

9. It's beautiful...and quite a large bag!

Where's the modeling pic? ;)

10. WoW! I bet once he gets used to that you will have created a fan.

liz

11. you and your bff are cute together and the bag is TDF!

12. maybe a belt and wallet to match...:graucho:

13. What a great bag and it was a great price...score!

14. Great bag! If only I could convince my fiance to get a Coach "man bag"! The leather is TDF (and that price!) and they hold up great!

Thanks for sharing (with us and him)! :P

15. How nice. I love the shape and color of the bag.