My BFF brought my LV Handbags a Little Gift From Hawaii!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Her Grandkids live in Hawaii so she travels there about twice a year. (Lucky her - right?) :lol:

I keep her dog for her while she's out of town so she is always so kind to bring me a small gift of thanks. :heart:

She says I'm hard to buy for so this time she bought something for my Louis Vuitton handbags! Isn't that nice? :smile:

Here's what it came in.

Attached Files:

2. A stamped luggage tag....

3. She's a very thoughtful gift giver so I just couldn't imagine what was in that pretty little bag. So I open it up and here's what I find. :shrugs:

I think to myself well at least it's pink...

Attached Files:

4. Oh..a purse hook. Very nice and thoughtful of her.

5. That's so sweet!

6. Wow you guys are good! I played with it and twisted it around and still couldn't figure it out! She knows pink is my favorite color and she knows I would never put my LV's on the floor (heaven forbid). :lol:

Attached Files:

7. Cute gift!!:smile:

8. And here it is in action. I have a few of these, but this pink sparkler is by far my new favorite! It works like a charm. :tender:

Attached Files:

9. Congrats! Your bags are much too gorgeous to lay around on the ground! :yes:

10. That was very sweet of her, I love my purse hooks!

11. Such a thoughtful gift!

12. Your friend is obviously thoughtful. It is a very practical gift :smile:

13. Yes it really is. I see that you're from the UK. She grew up in London. I'm so glad she made it over to the States to live. I don't know what I would do without her. :love:

14. Your bag looks lovely hanging from that adorable purse hook.

15. that purse hook is so cute and love the pink sparkle and omg ur bag is TDF