My BF Made Me Buy It: Las Vegas Outlet Finds!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was in Las Vegas for the 4th of July weekend, and of course, I had to stop by the outlets every single day. :biggrin:

I had always looked at the Peyton reveals on here and picked her up at the outlet whenever I saw her, but I was never in love with her or even liked her. She was just too big for me! My boyfriend was not a fan either. So, when I picked up this one in the store just to try it on, he just about died and said I HAD TO BUY IT! :nuts:

Here's Grey Patent Peyton!!!! :smile::cutesy:

[​IMG]

I LOVE her soooo much! The color is just SO perfect. The bag is large, but the color totally makes it, and I can figure out what to put inside later! The bag was pricey, but my bf said he'd give me $100 towards the cost, then I won $100 in the slot machines!!! :yahoo:

Here are my other Las Vegas Outlet finds:

[​IMG]

***Gold Bonnie Crossbody, Koi Charm, Peyton, and scarves!!***

The Las Vegas Outlet was right down the street from where we stayed, and I picked up something new every time!

2. Peyton looks great on you!!! And YAY for your enabling boyfriend, he's a keeper! :yes:

3. Wonderful Peyton! I keep telling myself no haha...and the koi charm gosh I want it! Nice finds

4. i love this color on the peyton ... and by the way.... it looks great on you:yahoo:

5. Love it and all of your accessory finds too! Congrats on winning $100 to put towards the purchase of this beauty!

6. Oh you lucky girl! Not only do you have the ONE Peyton that I would buy, but you have a BF who encouraged you to buy her! My DH is the opposite... "Really, how many bags do you need?" Enjoy her, you wear her well!

7. Hahahaha, thank you!!! I LOVE the bag soooo much!!! The extra $100 was definitely a HUGE plus! :smile:

8. LOVE the bag on you! w2g!!

9. You found the Koi charm at the outlet????

10. We all LOVE grey patent peyton...she looks great on you!

11. What a great weekend for you. She looks great on you. And keep him! ;)

12. I never had any luck at the slots so I stopped playing, but after this thread, I might try again;)
    Where did you stay? We are going in September and I cant wait!

13. That is such a great color... The bag and color both look great on you :smile: Lucky you finding the koi charm!

14. Your BF was right!

How much is the koi @ outlets?

Love all your stuff!

15. Congrats on getting a Peyton!!! It's gorgeous, enjoy it!