my bf LOVES my b-bags

^^ Lol! I agree! Your bf is such a good sport. My DH is wonderful about my bags too. He likes my Bbags. He hasn't said squat about my Muse, lol. That's fine tho. At least he wasn't like, "What the..?!":wtf: when I showed him my Baby Stam. He asked why it's so big! LOL! Can u imagine if I got a regular Stam?:roflmfao: I think his opinion is that anything with a kisslock should fit in the palm of your hand, like a little dinner purse.:lol:

LivinLuxuriously - wow!!! yeah totally agree - ur bf is wonderful!!! what a great catch!!! tell him, he wears it well!!! :wlae:

sea - yeah, a messenger style b-bag would be great for your bf!!! :graucho:

what a fun thread! :flowers:

my dh likes my bbags too. it's the only one he doesn't mind holding for me. livinluxury, that pic of your boyfriend is hilarious. look how smug he looks.:roflmfao: i like the messenger style... i asked my dh once if he would carry it, but he said he wouldn't know what to put in it. :Push:

SEA i think the messenger would look great on yor bf!! :yes:maybe in the blueberry? :love:
more power to a man who would take the time to actually be objective and follow his own desires rather than do whatever culture traditionally expects them to! :flowers::rochard:

:lol: Lmao he's a goof. He's always trying to make me laugh :tender:. We were stuffing his jeans with peacock feathers because he's a weirdo, lol, and he walked around the parking lot like that :P What can I say? We have fun together:love:

out of all of them, i would say the weekender. the other two might be too girly. my husband loves my HH hobo and it looks great on him. but i think it is a good thing that he doesn't have a purse fetish too. we would be in the poor house.

avery said:
My bf just told me that there's a pic of the duffle bag he wants in green in the current issue of Details (the one with the guy from Lost on the cover, at the beginning)! If anyone has this issue could you scan it for everyone to see please?
Could this be the one your bf wants?
The price is $1,780 US dollars.

Attachments

• bag2h.jpg
    bag2h.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 25
Messenger looks great on guys. I saw a really hot guy with one in Selfridges and he looked better with his bag compared to me with my cornflower box.
As a total aside, my husband thought my bbag cost £80 ( US$150). He actually thinks that that's expensive for a bag. Sniff! Peasant! I can't believe I married a dolt!