My Betty arrived!!! *PICS*

plzrck

Jan 7, 2007
Hi, this is my first time posting here. I have posted in the "Authenticate This" section before, but not here. I just purchased my first Chloe, a large Betty. I won it on ebay! Much bigger than I expected, but very lovely. I would love opinions on which scarf (I only have Coach scarves) looks better on the bag, or should I not tie one on it? Thanks in advance.:smile:

chloebag012.jpg

chloebag011.jpg

chloebag009.jpg

Your Betty is absolutely stunning. Congratulations on your purchase.

I think the bag speaks for itself-so no need for the scarf.

What year is your Betty, and what does the other side look like? I've seen Bettys that look the same on both sides; while on another, it had a long pocket on the bottom with two small pockets above it.

Thanks. The back of the bag looks just like the front. Mine is the large, I believe that the medium Betty is the one that has the long pocket w/the two small pockets. The person I purchased this from said that it was bought last year at Saks Fifth Ave.

Beautiful bag! What you mentioned about the medium and the large is correct. The small looks like the large (has 2 pockets on the front and back sides). I wouldn't tie a scarf or hang a charm on it even. I think it is stunning on its own but that is just my opinion. Congrats and enjoy your gorgeous Betty!

OMG:nuts:!!! I love this:love:. This color is simply off the chain!! Congratulations. I think the charm looks nice, although this bag really doesn't need anything added. It's just HOT on it's own.

I have the exact same bag in chamois.... same 2 pocket on front and back. I would not hang anything on it. It is beautiful just the way it was born:tup: I love big bags..but I also find this a tad bit big for every day use (so I bought another betty in the same color to carry and this one for travel!!!!) Congrats to you!!!

Love your purse! Congrats on a fabulous purchase.

I'll be the odd man out but the scarves don't bother me (they all were fun)? I guess it depends on the outfit. But I do think it's a great Summer time look!

In any event enjoy this new bag.