My Betty arrived!!! *PICS*

You have a gorgeous Betty, congrats! :yahoo: If you love the scarf, then by all means keep it on... but Betty doesn't need embellishment, IMO. The lovely leather, structure/shape, chic pockets and nifty coin purse all speak for themselves. With all that going on, maybe you don't want Betty to look too cluttered? The charm is also cute and you may really love what it stands for (irish, are we?) so maybe attach it to the coin purse instead? :yes:

Quick question: I see each outside pocket has two zippers, one on top, one in front. Do the two zippers open to ONE compartment, or are they for separate compartments? In other words, do you have 8 outside compartments or only 4? :confused1: Thanks!

You have a gorgeous Betty, congrats! :yahoo: If you love the scarf, then by all means keep it on... but Betty doesn't need embellishment, IMO. The lovely leather, structure/shape, chic pockets and nifty coin purse all speak for themselves. With all that going on, maybe you don't want Betty to look too cluttered? The charm is also cute and you may really love what it stands for (irish, are we?) so maybe attach it to the coin purse instead? :yes:

Quick question: I see each outside pocket has two zippers, one on top, one in front. Do the two zippers open to ONE compartment, or are they for separate compartments? In other words, do you have 8 outside compartments or only 4? :confused1: Thanks!

The pockets open to one compartment, for a total of 4 pockets, 2 on the back and 2 on the front.