My beloved little collection!

MissDiverse

Mar 3, 2011
I apologize, there really aren't any fancy bags in my collection, but they are loved nonetheless!

This is my Louis Vuitton Papillon 30 with accessories pochette. I've carried this bag a lot (as you can tell by the patina) and I'll just use the pochette if I am going out for coffee, it holds change, a couple cards and lipgloss and keys. :smile:
Sadly this is my only Premier bag (so far!)

The other bag here is a Donna Karan New York Work Tote in French Grain Leather. I love the color, and it's very sturdy (and heavy), and it will carry a lot, and I think it's kind of classy.

Attachments

• IMG_2788.JPG
    IMG_2788.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 271
My next two bags are more for fun, Starting with My black Steve Madden bag. I didn't care enough to find out what model it is (as the bag was very inexpensive). It holds a lot and has a loose shape, (think Doctor Bag), and it's a bag that I don't care if it falls on the floor/gets wet, but I still like to carry. I added a gray Foxtail to it to make it a little more fun!

My next bag is a red Bebe Chain Thrills and Frills Satchel. I bought this bag during the 2010 Winter Olympics in downtown Vancouver to celebrate being there, I loved it and when I got there, This bag was in the display window and they had none left so I asked them to take it down for me. I have gotten many compliments on it and it seems that this bag was quite hard-to-find. This bag is heavy, and has thick, stiff braided handles. I still love it but find less and less to wear it with as I sometimes find it too juvenile for many of my outfits, but it's a lot of fun in the summer.

Attachments

• IMG_2791.JPG
    IMG_2791.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 265
My last (and newest bag!)

This is my most recent purchase, the Kate Spade Flower Bon Shopper in Heather/Grey. I really really love this bag! It's very easy to carry and throw over my shoulder. It holds a lot and I really love the pattern on the front.Along with it are a patent leather Kate Spade Coinpurse/Keychain, and A Kate Spade Patent leather Wellesley Wallet in Kiwi. I love this wallet SO much! It holds so many cards and I love the bright color!

Anyways, Thanks for looking! I have many Guess Bags, but I decided to omit them as I don't consider them a part of my collection, I mostly use them as diaper bags and such.

Thanks again!

I love your collection! So much personality! I love how each bag is so distinctly different from the others in the group.

Oh, and I agree about the color on the Donna Karan. Very classy.

I'm in love with your Steve Madden bag! I want one! May I request you to post mod shots of you carrying her. TIA!

IMG_2791.jpg

Thank you for all the kind compliments! Coming out into the Bag showcase forum was quite intimidating, and I wasn't sure what kind of responses I would get. It makes me very happy to share my (small, but growing) passion with others.
And yes travelerscloset, I would be glad to post some Mod pictures! Maybe tomorrow as DF does not work then, and he can help me out with the photography! :smile: