My belated 40th birthday present is my very first B Bag: EB City w/ GSH!!!!

Hi everyone, I'm bumping this thread only because I promised to take some pics in the natural light and it's been rainy/snowy/cloudy all week until this morning so I thought I'd take advantage of some more photos-I just can't stop staring at this bag-lol!! :shame:

Attachments

• eb natural light 1.jpg
    eb natural light 1.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 36
  • eb natural light 2.jpg
    eb natural light 2.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 31
  • eb natural light 3.jpg
    eb natural light 3.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 32
  • eb natural light 4.jpg
    eb natural light 4.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 32
  • eb on shoulder.jpg
    eb on shoulder.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 37
I don't own any Balenciaga and I never come into this section, so I guess I'm visiting, hehe *hi!, waves*....but I had to comment cause that bag is so incredibly beautiful. You are making me want to add a Balenciaga to my LV family...gorgeous beyond imagination - wear her in good health and Happy belated Birthday to you :flowers:, :heart:.

I don't own any Balenciaga and I never come into this section, so I guess I'm visiting, hehe *hi!, waves*....but I had to comment cause that bag is so incredibly beautiful. You are making me want to add a Balenciaga to my LV family...gorgeous beyond imagination - wear her in good health and Happy belated Birthday to you :flowers:, :heart:.

Hi GayleLV, nice to see you in the Bal forum!! You should definitely get one of these to add to your collection of bags! :graucho:You won't regret it! And thanks so much for the wishes!! :flowers: