My Belated 3 1/2 Reveal!!

jenyi - You soooo make me want something in fuschia now LOL
Have you seen the Tohu Bohu GM in framboise? It's goooooorgeous! I think you may like it a lot... :graucho:

btw, I know I saw a beautiful pic of you and your DS somewhere but can't find it again... No fuschia there but you looked fabulous :tup: Maybe one day when you have a free moment you could post it at our Kids thread... :shame: It would be such a great addition there:

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/hermes-kids-lets-chat-share-pics-stories-gifts-342006.html

Yes! I was actually REALLY considering the TB in Framboise but didn't get it in the end because I already have it in the 90cm scarf in blue. BTW, I just posted the pic in your Kids thread. There are so many beautiful pictures there, so cute!

Thank you everyone for all your compliments and kind words. I'm really feeling like a LUCKY girl and I'm smiling from ear to ear. This is a wonderful way to start a new year and I hope everyone will find their dream bag(s) too!

Jenyi, sorry I'm late to the party but such gorgeous goodies!! My fav is the 28 kelly. Not many around so nice to see that you got one!! Both fuschia birdies look lovely adn that gris T is just phenomenal. Great start to the year!

OMG!!! How gorgeous!!???? So sorry I missed this thread (how on Earth did I do that?) belated congratulations on your stunning bags.........I don't know which I'd want to carry first..........and the belt is just lovely!

Congratulations and enjoy in the very best of health!!