My beige vegetable Lapanos!

chicbabacool

May 31, 2007
Here are pictures of my nearly one of a kind Lapanos. The SA at Louboutin on Horatio St. told me that only three pairs were sent to the US! They're beige leather. They're not patent leather. I like that because they're less trendy that way. The patent leather Lapano is such an IT shoe right now I wanted mine to have some staying power. Obviously the bootie is really trendy too but I think they're something timeless, maybe even vintage about these shoes. I'm so in love with them I thought they deserved their own thread :yahoo:

2076181861_5974c12b32.jpg

2076181857_0691dd36eb.jpg

wow, they're stunning!! especially with nude legs!!
i also have to agree that it was a smart decision to not get them in patent, they are so much more timeless because of that.
congrats!!

Congrats! I absolutely agree that they have staying power especially in that color and in regular leather. I :heart: them even more knowing how exclusive they are.

i love it when someone goes for an unusual colour instead of everyone wearing the same shade of CL (not to mention the same style)
you did very well in getting these.
CLs are really only getting interesting these days when you get a rare colour...:yes:
i did that when the Lastics came out. i special ordered my very own colour.. well so far noone else has it and even though i havent worn them yet i love them just because they are more special!!

Neiman's had these in the store when I went to try the black patent. I agree with you that they are beautiful. I didn't buy them, but loved them. I had to go up a full size as did two other ladies that were trying them on. Chica - how did they run in size for you?

fmd914, I had to go up one full size. I am a US 7, wear a 37 in the simple pump and I had to go up to a 38 in these. My left foot is a half size smaller than my right foot, so it always looks a little big. I just put toepads in all my shoes to make up for it.

Thank you so much leefi, lvforever, boslvuton, lawchick, LavenderIce, DemiCouture, ronsdiva, aa12, Zophie and stinam for your kind comments! I was told by the SA at Louboutin on Horatio that this color is different than the Camel the dept. stores are carrying. This color is far more subtle and muted in real life. They look like antiques to me, like shoes from the Renaissance era. They are absolutely fantastic. I don't know how much I'll be wearing them now that it's gotten icy here. I guess I'll just have to wear boots outside and put them on once when I get inside!