My beige Soft & Chain is going back...

tlprmn

O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
I received my Soft & Chain bag today in beige today, but it's going back. It is so gorgeous, but it isn't practical. The leather is beyond soft. I'm boxing it up right now. Personally, the black S&C will hold up much better.

i know what you mean,,,i loved that purse and the price was good (for Chanel lol) but i did not get it for just that reason, butter soft, light, and even more susceptible to damage than my cloth beige Precious Symbols which is at least grainy

you wll find another great Chanel that you won't have to worry about

I love the beige as well but I understand...I think I would ruin the bag in a heart beat (felt the same way about the new expandable in white)...If I get a light color bag, it will have to be something with durable leather like the caviar...
Jill, you are so girly, I am sure you will keep yours pristine!

I didn't want to send it back, but I knew it would sit in my closet. A bag like that deserves to be shown to the world, and I wouldn't have been able to do it. I'm an obsessive compulsive type, and if there is the tiniest flaw on a bag when I get it, I can find it. Even if no one else can see it, I know it's there. I know I must be a little crazy. :smile:

so sorry it did not work out for you:sad: . you must follow your heart, if its saying it must go back then it must. there are plenty of stunning bags to fill take its place;) . keep us posted on what you get to replace this.