My Beige/Black Medium Reporter Arrived!

One of the straps kept falling off my shoulder while I was taking the photos, but walking around the house with it was fine. It is very roomy inside! Inside zip pocket, lipstick pocket and I think one additional pocket as well. I am still rather afraid of it - I fear either scratching it or getting it dirty, but what good is a bag if it can't be USED?!

NM only did 30% to Saks 40%, so mine was $2222 plus sales tax. I'm still waiting for the receipt though - it wasn't inside the box or bag; no packing slip - or anywhere to be found! I have to call my s/a and find out what happened. I need to keep receipts just in case I ever decide to sell down the road. I'm sure she didn't forget to charge my card if she wants to receive her commission!!

Edited to ask if you are the BagLovingMom with the large leather Gucci Horsebit Hobos? I have one in tan, so if you love that bag you'll adore the Reporter! It exudes that casual yet classy vibe.
Hi Roey, can you help? I just bought a small reporter from an ebay seller. All looks good with it. However she says she bought at NM and the box she sent with it, seems a bit small. Bag doesn't fit in it, without smushing. Box has a black top and white bottom. Can you tell me what your box from NM looks like? One other item to note bag doesn't smell as leathery as my other chanels....hmmmmm.