My Beginning of a Beautiful Black Collection...

Congrats! How many plastic cards can the suhali cles hold?
It seems to hold only about 5 cards, and I'm having trouble closing it at the very end (unless I didn't stuff them in well enough).

I was pretty bummed that it's a very tight (and bulging) squeeze if I put my earphones in there :tdown: when it fit just great with a regular cles before. Oh well, my earphones get to live in their supplied case, I guess!

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got my first black suhali piece too! it's amazing how rich the colour is (well black really isn't a colour... but let's not get technical lol)! YAY!!!! congrats again woohooo!

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got my first black suhali piece too! it's amazing how rich the colour is (well black really isn't a colour... but let's not get technical lol)! YAY!!!! congrats again woohooo!
I agree! The black is a fantastic black. And the leather is so nice to the touch..!

Did you make a thread on your new bag? I can't find one!

It seems to hold only about 5 cards, and I'm having trouble closing it at the very end (unless I didn't stuff them in well enough).

I was pretty bummed that it's a very tight (and bulging) squeeze if I put my earphones in there :tdown: when it fit just great with a regular cles before. Oh well, my earphones get to live in their supplied case, I guess!

Thanks for the info. Do you know if the vernis cles holds more or the suhali? Cuz vernis was too small/tight for me.