My BeeeeeYOOOOOUUUUUTiful Chloe Saskia - in Aqua Fresh!

jcsprstr

Feb 23, 2008
Hi Chloe Girls!

First, I want to say that you are all bad influences! The more I read here, the more Chloes that I *need* to possess.

Anyway, here is my first Chloe ever. She is so, so beautiful. I saw this color on NAP listed as turquoise and worried that they didn't make it smaller, but alas I found her at the Chloe boutique in Miami (Boston's just not cool like that) and I've been wearing her for about a month now. She's just gotten better and better and I get tons of compliments every time I go out. :jammin: She also changes color light to dark blue/green. With all this talk of the prune color, I am tempted because this size/style are just perfect for me and it's not a heavy bag at all.

I'm picking up another Chloe :sweatdrop:, a small argent capsule paddy shoulder/clutch on Thursday at the Saks Friends and Family. :upsidedown:

314184335.jpg

314184332.jpg

314184331.jpg

This color in a purse is so gorgeous. Dare I say I'm liking it more than the purple but that's because the Turq works so well with my color pallet! Such a pretty bag, congratulations! You can carry her all year!!

shopETOH, brigitte0810, mona_danya, susieserb -

Thank you so much for the kind compliments! I first saw the Saskia in black and I have to say, I wasn't bowled over. For me, it is the colors that make this bag. I do find myself looking at both the new sapphire blue color that has just come out and the prune and drooling, but I love my turquoise girl because she seems to go with everything in my wardrobe. Right now in my office (shhh!) with no direct light she looks like a peacock blue with a hint of forest green.:girlsigh:

At first, I thought the clear handles would cheapen the look of the bag but I really like your bag! If possible, can you take another picture when it looks greenish?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh gorgeous!!! :love:

Sp pleased to see another Saskia here :tup:

I have the same bag in the brown colour. Had Prune as well but took it back to the store as I am holding out for the Navy colour :graucho:

Many congrats! Your bag is a beauty!

At first, I thought the clear handles would cheapen the look of the bag but I really like your bag! If possible, can you take another picture when it looks greenish?

Hi b00mbaka!

I was worried about the same thing and now they've changed the handles to match the bags on the new ones... But people who don't know Chloe compliment the 'cool handles', and I'm liking them. I made the sales manager at the boutique promise to replace them if they ever get icky or yellow. I've been carrying mine constantly and not babying it for a month or so and they are still looking quite good.

Here are pics the boutique sent me before I bought it and I think the pics represent the 'green' of the color quite well when in some lighting. I got a compliment on my lovely 'green' bag while in the hair salon the other day and just today someone told me it was a fabulous shade of 'blue.' It really does change. :cutesy:
314194044.jpg

314194045.jpg

mariabdc, spiralsnowman, MissEvil, Balchlfen,

Thanks so much! You guys are making me feel so great about my 'investment'! I'd never spent so much on a bag and I bought it at full price because I heard the color was very limited in this size.

Balchlfen, I am so feeling you on the beautiful navy, sapphire blue coming out. It looks gorgeous! It's too close to mine though for me to justify it. :s