My Beauty is here!!

I LOOOOVE Raisin!!!...and Barenia, what a lovely collection..don't sell the black Birkin, although they're both dark colors, they are very different...I have a black Clemence B and I'm waiting for a dark brown one but I wouldn't sell the black...and also the hardware is different, gold on the black and pall on the Ebene...;)

I looked at your pics again...I have the same exact Courchevel gold Birkin only mine is 40... Also since your black one is Ardennes which is discontinued like Courchevel, I certainly wouldn't sell either of those...Sorry, I'm getting carried away... but since I have both those leathers aswell, and I love them so much, even more now that they are discontinued they seem even more special to me....;) :flowers:

Oh Rozzienc, your collection is a beautiful example of great taste, classical Hermes elegance. Your bags are timeless pieces and the Raisin :heart: you have just added to the collection brings the perfect touch of color to it! Congratulations!

duna said:
I looked at your pics again...I have the same exact Courchevel gold Birkin only mine is 40...

Duna,

Do you have a picture of you holding it? This is the exact bag I'd like, but I'm trying to figure out sizing.

Thanks!

Ryan