My Beautiful Summery BackpackReveal ~~SPERONE~~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 20, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
    This bag was a replacement for my Duomo hobo I purchased. There were issues on that bag and I was hoping to replace with Normandy in Magnolia but unfortunately, I couldn't find one Made in France. I found out that Normandy is commissioned here in US so no bags coming from France, so sad! Anways, I chose this bag because I got to see and feel this 3 weeks ago in the store. I was enamored. So smooshy and pretty. :heart:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461206534.821675.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461206614.215368.jpg

Acctt likes this.
  2. #2 Apr 20, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
    I will use this bag this weekend for Disneyland! So excited!

Adorned with a Laduree Macaron charm

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461206912.472263.jpg

My Azur family :love:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461207004.886308.jpg

I love the outside pocket, microfiber interior and the softness of the canvas... so in love :love:

Acctt likes this.
  3. So pretty! I tried it on in the boutique and just loved it, especially how deep the exterior zippered pocket is. And the pink! Just gorgeous.

Did not get it, but definitely on the "I'm considering it list". Just honestly not sure how often I would reach for a backpack.

4. Great backpack!
    I would cry in joy of LV offered a larger size with beige interior. lol

5. This is a very pretty bag, congrats! It's one of my favorites right now!

6. It's beautiful! I am not a fan of canvas but this is making me want one! Enjoy!

7. Beautiful! Congrats! I want one ...:giggles:

8. Congrats! I love this backpack. Looks like it can fit quite a bit.

9. this is the prettiest backpack ever. congrats!

10. So cute! and perfect for summer. I would love to get one for my Disney trip but would be too afraid to dirty it.

11. Pretty backpack! Congrats!

12. Looking pretty with all her accessories, Congrats!

13. I live this look- thank you for sharing. May I ask how the bag closes? Do you need to unbuckle each time or is there another closure?

14. Stunning!!!!!