My beautiful Paddington -- Thank you, Noriko!

This thread makes me just wanna plug Megs' new Paddy that we grabbed in the Munich Chloe store a few weeks ago. Enjoy the pics! :amuse:

Attachments

• paddy_1.jpg
    paddy_1.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 157
  • paddy_2.jpg
    paddy_2.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 152
  • paddy_3.jpg
    paddy_3.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 125
  • paddy_4.jpg
    paddy_4.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 140
  • paddy_5.jpg
    paddy_5.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 137
T'ain't no bad color for a Paddington! Did you see the silver metallic python one? Its in the Bergdorf catalog. I'll see if I can find a picture. If not, I'll see if I can scan the catalog page.

They're all amazing. Congrats, Megs!

Heather

some more pictures for your viewing pleasures. :smile:

Attachments

• paddy_9.jpg
    paddy_9.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 108
  • paddy_8.jpg
    paddy_8.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 126
  • paddy_7.jpg
    paddy_7.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 128
  • paddy_6.jpg
    paddy_6.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 114
  • paddy_10.jpg
    paddy_10.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 119
I really need some help from you for a Paddington. After losing a Balenciaga Motorcycle on an Ebay sale (but I wasn't sure about its authenticity), I found this amazing Chloè Paddington. There are two days left before the end of the sale and I really do not know what to do about it. Can Vlad, Meg and/or Issmom take a look at this link and give some advice about it????

http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6805140590&ssPageName=MERC_VI_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BID_IT

Thank you very much! I'm looking forward to receiving a reply from any of you.

PS: The red Paddington is wonderful!!!

Superqueen said:
I really need some help from you for a Paddington. After losing a Balenciaga Motorcycle on an Ebay sale (but I wasn't sure about its authenticity), I found this amazing Chloè Paddington. There are two days left before the end of the sale and I really do not know what to do about it. Can Vlad, Meg and/or Issmom take a look at this link and give some advice about it????

http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6805140590&ssPageName=MERC_VI_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BID_IT

Thank you very much! I'm looking forward to receiving a reply from any of you.

PS: The red Paddington is wonderful!!!

I am NOT an expert in authencity. I only trusted my Paddington seller because I knew him and had bought from him previously. Also, not speaking the language of your listing makes it a bit harder. BUT, one thing looks weird to me and Megs can answer this.....should a gold hardware bag have a silver zipper? My bag has silver hardware to go with the silver leather but Megs should have gold hardware. What does the zipper look like?

Other than that, I'd post the listing to the Community pages and see who there can help.

Let us know what you learn.

Heather

Wow! You are the Bag Queen! I didn't know they always used silver tone zippers. Good to know.

What colors do you have? Do you have a regular salesperson at Bergdorf's? I'm just trying to cultivate one. I'm working with Monica....

Heather

Issmom- Actually my paddingston has gold hardware. All of it is gold except the zipper. And actually the first thing I said to Vlad was "How come the zipper is silver??" I think most and many of the paddingtons have gold tone hardware actually- at least the red that I have, the blue, and the cream that I saw.