my beautiful new...

heartfelt

O.G.
Dec 1, 2005
patchwork zip clutch in peanut! :love:

my cherry blossom zip clutch has been used and abused for almost 2 years now and i needed a little change. when i saw this, my heart skipped a beat. one problem though.. i totally didn't notice that the patchwork zip clutches dont have little coin compartments like my old cherryblossom zc did! i must be really dense because i got all excited when the ups guy got here that i dumped out all the contents of my old zc and quickly switched over to this one. once i dumped all the coins out.. it was like, wait.. where do these go?!! :lol::confused1:

those of you ladies who have the patchwork zc, what do you do with your coins?! i find it a little annoying to carry around an extra coin purse and i'd hate to just throw coins in the zippered compartment! what should i do? it'd break my heart to let this baby go and just get another regular zc. :sad:

2382473044_3e85975efc_o.jpg

2382473064_533c1853ba_o.jpg

2382473080_e85afabaa0_o.jpg

next to my old cherryblossom zc:
2382473124_1f49fb079c_o.jpg

Congrats! I always thought it was a little strange that MJ didn't put the zipper pocket in the patchwork ZCs.... I guess this gives you another excuse to invest in a coin purse!

OOH!!! LOVE that!!! I think my next zc is going to be that style...the lack of the zipper compartment doesn't bother me b/c I'm always dumping my change out anyways....Congrats!!!

Yay I love it! I have the non-patchwork version of the peanut ZC and absolutely adore it. But the patchwork is really stunning! I have never seen it before.

Congrats on a gorgeous find!

Congratulations on your new ZC!
uhhmmmm, what's wrong with the two front pocket??? that's where I keep my coins, I use them both and actually it gives me the incentive to not keep 20$ in change for no reason.... I use it.......