my beautiful new...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. patchwork zip clutch in peanut! :love:

my cherry blossom zip clutch has been used and abused for almost 2 years now and i needed a little change. when i saw this, my heart skipped a beat. one problem though.. i totally didn't notice that the patchwork zip clutches dont have little coin compartments like my old cherryblossom zc did! i must be really dense because i got all excited when the ups guy got here that i dumped out all the contents of my old zc and quickly switched over to this one. once i dumped all the coins out.. it was like, wait.. where do these go?!! :lol::confused1:

those of you ladies who have the patchwork zc, what do you do with your coins?! i find it a little annoying to carry around an extra coin purse and i'd hate to just throw coins in the zippered compartment! what should i do? it'd break my heart to let this baby go and just get another regular zc. :sad:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

next to my old cherryblossom zc:
    [​IMG]

2. Congrats! I always thought it was a little strange that MJ didn't put the zipper pocket in the patchwork ZCs.... I guess this gives you another excuse to invest in a coin purse!

3. Very pretty! I like the pic of the two ZC's together. They're both such great colors.:tup:

4. Gorgeous ZCs! :drool: Congrats!! The Cherry Blossom reeeeally help up well for being 2 years old! :tup:

5. Love it....need to get me a ZC....:graucho:

6. Nice!!!!

7. OOH!!! LOVE that!!! I think my next zc is going to be that style...the lack of the zipper compartment doesn't bother me b/c I'm always dumping my change out anyways....Congrats!!!

8. Love the PW clutch. I use the coin/key pouch for change until I empty at night. :tup:

9. Very pretty!!! Congrats!

10. great buy! congrats!

11. So pretty!

12. Ooooooh! Nice!

13. Very nice. :smile: I hadn't even noticed they didn't come without the extra zippered compartment.

14. Yay I love it! I have the non-patchwork version of the peanut ZC and absolutely adore it. But the patchwork is really stunning! I have never seen it before.

Congrats on a gorgeous find!

15. Congratulations on your new ZC!
    uhhmmmm, what's wrong with the two front pocket??? that's where I keep my coins, I use them both and actually it gives me the incentive to not keep 20$ in change for no reason.... I use it.......