My beautiful Mulberry Collection ❤️

1. Hi all! :flowers:

As requested, here it is! My bags have been making the most of the sunny weather today! :love:

FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender 2.jpg FullSizeRender 3.jpg

jlou96, 6efox, lovingmybags and 8 others like this.
  2. Lovely pic and so lovely to have the sun shining. What are your most used ones?

RebeccaClements likes this.
  3. Thank you! :flowers:

I would say, my most used one at the moment is definitely my Blonde Bayswater! :hbeat:(I still can't quite believe I have her!)

My next most used is probably my Ginger Bayswater, followed by my Cognac and Almond Bayswater, then my Oak Mitzy. (As you can tell, I am a massive fan of darwin leather!) :drool:

:flowers::flowers:

NY2005 likes this.
  4. Great collection!! Don't you find the Bayswater to be heavy for daily use? I have a black and an oak but don't use them as much as I would like to...such a shame!

5. Thank you! :flowers:
    Personally, I don't find them too heavy - I do try not to overstuff them as then I can be in trouble! :lol:

6. Maybe I need to work out more. I’m going to spray my oak and use it today!

7. Aw bless you - I definitely need to do that too! :lol: Enjoy your beautiful Oak bayswater! I love mine, and probably should use it more! Two of my collection were bought brand new - the rest are preloved. The oak is one of the ones I am actually scared to use because it is still pristine, and has a very special memory attached. I am going to be making a special effort to use it more often, as I do feel guilty not using it as often as I should. I think I will use my Oak bayswater next too... Time to change my bag liner and transfer everything over! :hbeat::flowers:

ivdw likes this.
  8. What an amazing collection! Thank you for sharing.

9. Thank you! :flowers::flowers::flowers:

10. Wow, what a collection!!
    Loving the electric/ cosmic blue pop of colour in the middle!

11. Thank you! That's my beautiful soft matte Electric Blue bayswater! :flowers::flowers:

Skater likes this.
  12. RebeccaClements likes this.
  13. Beautiful collection. :heart: What are the names of the two on the right that aren’t Bayswater?

14. Thank you CP! I love your collection too! You inspired me to covet the Electric Bays!

15. Thank you!

From the far right, the first is a Belgrave in Blonde & Oak, and her neighbour is a Blonde & Oak darwin Annie. My search for the blonde bayswater certainly sparked something! I am like a magnet to anything 'blonde darwin mulberry' now!