My beautiful Mulberry Collection ❤️

1. Hi all! :flowers:

As requested, here it is! My bags have been making the most of the sunny weather today! :love:

FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender 2.jpg FullSizeRender 3.jpg

Phiomega, papertiger, jlou96 and 10 others like this.
  2. Lovely pic and so lovely to have the sun shining. What are your most used ones?

Phiomega and RebeccaClements like this.
  3. Thank you! :flowers:

I would say, my most used one at the moment is definitely my Blonde Bayswater! :hbeat:(I still can't quite believe I have her!)

My next most used is probably my Ginger Bayswater, followed by my Cognac and Almond Bayswater, then my Oak Mitzy. (As you can tell, I am a massive fan of darwin leather!) :drool:

:flowers::flowers:

NY2005 likes this.
  4. Great collection!! Don't you find the Bayswater to be heavy for daily use? I have a black and an oak but don't use them as much as I would like to...such a shame!

RebeccaClements likes this.
  5. Thank you! :flowers:
    Personally, I don't find them too heavy - I do try not to overstuff them as then I can be in trouble! :lol:

6. Maybe I need to work out more. I’m going to spray my oak and use it today!

7. Aw bless you - I definitely need to do that too! :lol: Enjoy your beautiful Oak bayswater! I love mine, and probably should use it more! Two of my collection were bought brand new - the rest are preloved. The oak is one of the ones I am actually scared to use because it is still pristine, and has a very special memory attached. I am going to be making a special effort to use it more often, as I do feel guilty not using it as often as I should. I think I will use my Oak bayswater next too... Time to change my bag liner and transfer everything over! :hbeat::flowers:

ivdw likes this.
  8. What an amazing collection! Thank you for sharing.

9. Thank you! :flowers::flowers::flowers:

10. Wow, what a collection!!
    Loving the electric/ cosmic blue pop of colour in the middle!

11. Thank you! That's my beautiful soft matte Electric Blue bayswater! :flowers::flowers:

Skater likes this.
  12. RebeccaClements likes this.
  13. Beautiful collection. :heart: What are the names of the two on the right that aren’t Bayswater?

14. Thank you CP! I love your collection too! You inspired me to covet the Electric Bays!

15. Thank you!

From the far right, the first is a Belgrave in Blonde & Oak, and her neighbour is a Blonde & Oak darwin Annie. My search for the blonde bayswater certainly sparked something! I am like a magnet to anything 'blonde darwin mulberry' now!