My beautiful Boy...

Congratulations on such a gorgeous bag! I've ordered this in the new medium and it will be here Thursday. I can't wait!

Awesome!!! Congrats to you as well. It's a pretty awesome bag and color. I was thinking about the new medium as well but decided on old med cause I noticed I have been using my m/l bags more rather than my bigger ones. But I think this color is great in a bigger size too.

I love it.. we are bag twins!:smile: I feel like we are lucky as not many people will have the same one as us!! I am so surprised how versatile the color is! I am loving mine and am not even a brown person!! Enjoy and wear in health!

Yes!!! Congrats to you as well. One of the reasons why I bought this was because I believe It was your thread or JE's ( sorry if incorrect I remember seeing pics on someone's thread) and fell in love. Then my SA send a few pics to me in different lighting and there was no turning back. I was debating between caviar or lamb but decided on caviar for this colors. I'm not a brown bag person either ... I'm more into colors or pop for my bags but this color is just so beautiful and it is very versatile. I wore it out alrwady w my casual wear and w a dress. Just love it! Thank you again and enjoy yours As well.

Congratulations! I am telling you, I get more compliments in this boy than any other Chanel. It really does go with everything. I didn't even think I would like the caviar boy until I tried this one on. Congratulations! I have worn mine so much already. It is extremely versatile and durable! I love him!! So happy for you!

Thank you JE!! It's so gorgeous! I agree. I've wore mine quite a bit as well. Thanks for sharing or I wouldn't hVe gotten this bag.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407215665.072480.jpg

Just want to share w you my boy loves....rouge in silver hardware was my first and the black enchained, my second, keeping light brown company. I love the enchained but damn that bag is heavy and is lambskin. If anyone can share w me how they store this bag, I would be grateful.

Sorry for the picture quality it's late here so lighting is off. I use to have a turquoise boy but decided to trade it in for a jumbo classic in that color since my SA was able to find one.
Thanks for letting me share.

Oh i think another TPFer just bought a boy in the same colour!
Anyway, its a very nice colour and so versatile piece.
Great choice!

Enjoy the new bag and thanks for sharing! :smile:

Congrats! I love this bag. I got mine on Saturday and did the reveal yesterday. I am so happy to have gotten her. You fell in love with it the same way I did, through JE's reveal. She helped me get mine, since my SA could only find it in new medium and I wanted old medium. Enjoy! I love the light brown boy club we are having here. :smile:

View attachment 2708420

Just want to share w you my boy loves....rouge in silver hardware was my first and the black enchained, my second, keeping light brown company. I love the enchained but damn that bag is heavy and is lambskin. If anyone can share w me how they store this bag, I would be grateful.

Sorry for the picture quality it's late here so lighting is off. I use to have a turquoise boy but decided to trade it in for a jumbo classic in that color since my SA was able to find one.
Thanks for letting me share.

Beautiful!!! You have such a nice array of colors. I love the boy enchained! I kind of regret not getting, but I can stare at yours. :P