My BE LM Mini ARRIVED!!!!!

Hi ladies, My apologies for not being around more to answer questions. My son came down with a fever last night. Once he's better, I'll be back here to help all!!!!

I did though have an afterthought I wanted to share after my review:

I don't want to come across that this bag is just like the large LM, it is but then again, it isn't. I don't want ladies to order it and then be disappointed. It does NOT have that major, sexy, presence of the LM whatsoever. It leans definetely more toward the cutesy end.

But, with a smidge of everything else the LM has due to the overall shape and style. Does that make sense?

It's NOT the type of handbag you would wear for weeks on end, (I don't think) but rather wear it when you want to travel "light". I have days where I might have several errands to run with the kids, this is the bag, I would grab for that day. Or once a month, I meet my girlfriends at our local coffee shop in the evening, this is the bag, I would take.

Or on a hot summer day, this is a perfect handbag!

I just want everyone to know, there are STILL a lot of differences between the mini and the LM. AND to be honest, I appreciate my LM for some reasons and the mini for others. I don't think I could choose between. They totally serve different purposes IMO.

If anyone is considering a mini vs LM, I don't think that's a choice to make easily. Rather, it's more like WHICH style should I get first? Because IMO, you'll want and need both.

I hope this helps clarify a little more my first review.

Also, I've found then when I wear a handbag for a few weeks, that's when I really know a lot more. I"ll keep everyone posted on that follow up review!

Of course, the inside is the same as the LM. It has the one main zippered compartment and then the two sides. It has the cell phone holder, really the same as our LM. Also, same stunning pink fuschia lining. It's adorable.

My daughter just told me that she likes the mini on me much better then the LM. She thinks the proportions are much prettier on. According to her, this is the perfect size bag and fits me "just right". I have to agree.

Of course, the inside is the same as the LM. It has the one main zippered compartment and then the two sides. It has the cell phone holder, really the same as our LM. Also, same stunning pink fuschia lining. It's adorable.

My daughter just told me that she likes the mini on me much better then the LM. She thinks the proportions are much prettier on. According to her, this is the perfect size bag and fits me "just right". I have to agree.

Thanks for the additional info.! That's so cute, I love hearing your daughter's review.

I don't want to rush you, but pics would be a huge help in deciding about this bag. Jackie has said that she needs to know, by Monday, about a special order. I don't see how I could make a decision this quickly. I'll post in the LM mini thread.

If anyone is considering a mini vs LM, I don't think that's a choice to make easily. Rather, it's more like WHICH style should I get first? Because IMO, you'll want and need both.

These were/are my thoughts exactly.

I have a feeling that those of us who have the reg LM will need a "mini" for those lighter days.....and those who have a mini already will want a reg size because they'll find themselves craving "more" of the bag.

And I agree....a new bag is like a car.....you have to take it out for a test drive to see if you really love it.

Handbags are also highly personal....while I love my reg LM, my Mom saw my bag last night, tried it on and discovered it was much to heavy for her. Meanwhile, the weight doesn't bother me. She did love the style, design, look, shape etc.....so the mini might be a good alternative for her.

Tanja, yes, the bottom does come out a little. That's one negative on the mini. It doesn't lie completely flat when wearing it. I just posted an update on my review for the mini on the custom order thread, you might want to read....

Contessa, yes, the mini is perfect for you mom. She will love it. And can even get the dark grey, how cute would that be? :smile:

Hi Ladies,

Well, after wearing my light grey LMM for a few days now, I just had to give an update. I feel like I can talk more about it now in some ways then during the first day or two. My first review after I opened the box was my initial reaction, now your about to hear even what I think even a more accurate/realistic report, since I've been wearing and living with it everyday....

All I can say about the LMM, is WOW!!! From the minute, I saw it, I loved it, but now it's even better. I had forgotten how much Jackie's leathers change over time, my handbag looks so different now then when it first arrived. On day one, it was slouchy but still somewhat stiff. Now, it's starting to just melt.

When it's sitting, it just slouches right over yet still has some structure. I love that. My LM black crash by now has very little structure when I sit it down. But, the mini is literally the best of both worlds of slouch/casual and structure. That's what I think makes this bag the perfect one to take from work, business meetings to run errands or meet the girls.

I"ve often found that with handbags, they each serve a different function. I might love my LM for let's say, more casual events like weekends. Whereas, I might choose a different handbag when I need a little more formality. The LMM has it all. This is the one bag that I can see taking just about everywhere. Of course, it's not oversized at all, so that's when I would go to my SM or LM, when I need more room occasionally.

If ever, I would buy a handbag in multiple colors, this is the one. As much as I love my LM, I could never justify owning it in several colors. But, the LMM, yes, without a doubt, it's justified.

And here's my update on the light grey, it's incredible. No, I still don't like it with browns, and I"m sure I might even find another color that I don't think it looks great with. But, when you see this light grey next to other colors, oh my. For instance, the other day, I was wearing a vibrant top, cranberry. The light grey with sheen, made my entire outfit. I don't know if it's the color or the sheen, I think both.

Now, with my cranberry or pink tops, I would definetely choose the light grey, not the wine at all.

But, with let's say, browns, khakies, even blues, I would choose the wine.

And everything goes with the black crash or chocolate. Does that make sense?

The light grey with sheen has become my stunning handbag that I will wear I"m sure all the time in the spring and summer since that's when I really love to wear vibrant colors. In the winter, I wear more browns, greys, khakis, blacks, and richer/deeper colors. There, wine, choc or black crash will be just right.

You'll see ladies, once you get one LMM, your going to want another color....:smile: