My BE Family

VanBod1525

O.G.
May 19, 2009
Ok, its a bit quiet here so I'm going to try practice uploading photos of bags you ladies have probably seen before all my new goodies arrive! Bear with me, I'm totally techy useless.

If I'm successful, the first image should be of my Tan Matte Hold Me.

Attachments

• IMG_0186.JPG
    IMG_0186.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 94
Another pic of the Tan Hold Me. I love this bag. When it first arrived (it was my second BE), I went out for a meal with my husband and eventually he leaned across the table and asked me "Why do you keep clutching that bag to yourself and squeezing it?"

I love the simple design, I love how it smooshes down and I love how much I can get into it.

Attachments

• IMG_0187.JPG
    IMG_0187.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 88
Ok, so I loved it so much, I decided to dip my toe into BEC and create my first bespoke. I love the fuschia lining but I didn't want to have pink lining with black pebbled luxe, so I went with purple. I can't believe how the leather has broken in, the bag just puddles. Love it.

Attachments

• IMG_0188.JPG
    IMG_0188.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0189.JPG
    IMG_0189.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 90
My BE love all started when I moved to England and saw a picture (of some brightly coloured Hold Me bags) in a magazine called Red. I went to the website and was browsing, thinking that "I'm not really a handbag person, shoes are more my thing". And then I saw THIS bag. It looked soft and slouchy but with a different shape and in a colour that just blew me away. My first BE..my SMM in Petrol Glossy (now sheen)

Attachments

• IMG_0194.JPG
    IMG_0194.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0193.JPG
    IMG_0193.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 87
So, by now, visiting the BE site had become a habit, something I did for fun. And then I saw it...the Hug Me...in chocolate. I must admit, when this bag arrived, it was bigger than I thought it would be and I wasn't sure that I liked that. It can be heavy and I don't like the messenger strap it came with, but now that I've got used to carrying it in my hand, it's a keeper!

Attachments

• IMG_0190.JPG
    IMG_0190.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0191.JPG
    IMG_0191.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0192.JPG
    IMG_0192.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 82
My BE family - one big pile of smoosh!

Soon to be joined by:

Hold Me Turquoise
Adore Me Dk Glossy Purple
TMA Midi Cream Pebbled
Charm Me Dark Grey Matte
Be Mini Mini Navy Glossy

I'll update with pics as and when they start to arrive. I can't wait!:yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG_0196.JPG
    IMG_0196.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 92
Haha, your comment about your husband cracked me up!

That is one beautiful family. I particularly like your black pebbled hold me...gorgeous. Am I right in thinking that hug me is the small (regular)? It is much bigger than I thought it would be - the photograph of it next your other bags puts the size in perspective.

Haha, your comment about your husband cracked me up!

That is one beautiful family. I particularly like your black pebbled hold me...gorgeous. Am I right in thinking that hug me is the small (regular)? It is much bigger than I thought it would be - the photograph of it next your other bags puts the size in perspective.

Yes, the Hug Me is the small one, I don't think I could cope with the maxi!

Thanks so much for taking the time to show us your wonderful BE family. I really miss seeing what everyone has purchased. Is that HM in the old tan? It looks like it, but I wasn't sure. That petrol is also supposed to be big for fall according to "In Style" magazine. I can't wait to see your TMA Midi Cream Pebbled & Charm Me in Dark Grey Matte when they arrive.

Another pic of the Tan Hold Me. I love this bag. When it first arrived (it was my second BE), I went out for a meal with my husband and eventually he leaned across the table and asked me "Why do you keep clutching that bag to yourself and squeezing it?"

I love the simple design, I love how it smooshes down and I love how much I can get into it.

ROTFL! That is priceless!