My BE Aqua Indulge me is here!

SHC

May 1, 2006
So funny..I was literally thinking about when that bag would arrive when my doorbell rang. She's JUST how I pictured her. Perfect. Light. I know I'll carry her non-stop come the summer...what do you ladies think?

IMG_3077_1.jpg IMG_3078_1.jpg IMG_3079_1.jpg

I"m so excited now because I ordered an aqua last week too. It's the casual bag.

I love love your new handbag!!!! Jackie told me that one of her favorite colors is the aqua/fuschia combination.

It doesn't look too bright either, right? I can't wait to get mine especially after seeing yours. Enjoy!!!!!

Yes, yes, I couldn't agree with you more!!!! This has been so much fun for me, I find the PF is the first place I go to share in my excitement over BE!

As great and supportive my hubby has been with my search for the perfect handbag (s), it's still awesome sharing with other ladies that have the same exact passion! Men can only talk about handbags for so long.

I will say though, that even my husband loves the smell of BE leather!!!! I hope it doesn't go away......I tend to think it will stay.