My B'day Pressie from my DH!

1. :yahoo: :yahoo:

One of the best birthday present from my DH. My 35cm Blue Jean Togo & Palladium Birkin! It's finally arrived yesterday.

This is my first birkin! :yahoo: Sharing with you ladies..:love:

DSC06270.JPG DSC06271.JPG DSC06272.JPG DSC06273.JPG
  2. CONGRATULATIONS~~:yahoo: What a beautiful Birkin! You have a great hubby!

3. Congratulations!! Beautiful Birkin and gorgeous color!!

4. WOW!!!! Great Birkin and color, this one is so casual, can go almost with anything.

Your a very lucky girl!

5. Wow!! So pretty - what a great hubby! Congrats...

6. Enjoy.... and happy birthday heres to many more (birthdays and birkins!!!! )You wll find that bag hard to beat i have her sister...:smile:

7. WOW! WOW! WOW! WOWZA!!!!!! She's a beauty, Londondolly and what a wonderful DH you have! Congratulations and wear her in good health and OFTEN!!!!!

and yet ANOTHER addition to our list this week!!!!!

8. :yahoo: :yahoo: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:yahoo: :yahoo:

Beautiful, congrats!

9. Thank U, ladies! :girlsigh:

Just wondering, do u gals wear the bag with the keys/clochette? or leave that at home? How should u hang that on the bag? It looks very long to me!

10. CONGRATULATIONS! I actually put the lock on the other end of the strap so that way it's not as long b/c the lock's on one end and the clochette's on the other. I think I have photos of it as such in the member's items section.

11. Congrats!! it's yummy!!!!!! you look great with it! Happy Bday!!!!!:drinkup::party::drinks:

12. WOW!!!! It's gorgeous! High-Five to your dh for a fantastic birthday present!!

13. Happpy Birthday! What a great looking BJ Birkin!!

I usually lock my straps leaving the top flap tucked inside the bag and then put the clochette strap & keys underneath the locked strap so it stays put.

I don't usually use the lock at all but, rather, attach a charm to the clochette....kind of string it along the little leather piece until if falls on top of the clochette.

14. Don't u just l :heart: ve BJ color?!! I have it in a 35 Clemence and love it to bits!!!! My favorite color and signature Hermes i think.... U have an amazing husband and knowing it's from him will make u cherish the bag even more :love:

15. Congratulations! I love your new bag. :drool: Its beautiful!!!! Enjoy her!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice