My B'Day present from DW

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. DW decided to buy me an early birthday present (3 weeks early) for our trip to Florence and Il Borro (Tuscany) next week....

I know it isn't a purse / handbag but I thought you would appreciate the choice nonetheless :graucho:

Can't wait to get out of this lousy swiss weather and into the sun!

Attached Files:

2. Gorgeous :smile: Your DW has very good taste.

3. Fantastic choice she did well,,,enjoy wearing them and enjoy the sun

4. Are those CROC???? :faint::faint::faint::faint:

What a fabulous BD present! Happy early birthday BTW. Enjoy your vacation in Italy.

5. WOW, those sandals are amazing. :woohoo:

Congrats on having such a DW. Have a wonderful trip

Happy Birthday :Partyhat:

6. I assume that was a rhetorical question... :biggrin:

7. nice foot wear! You have a wife with great taste;)

8. keep those puppies away from the water- my they are just spectacular! your tootsies will need to be well groomed as everyone will be eyeing those shoes!

9. Those are pretty snazzy sandals! That's nice of DW to give them to you early. Have a great vacation and a happy birthday!

10. Oh, I was thinking about wearing these with them to hide my tootsies :yahoo:

Attached Files:

11. love the orans!

nice sox too lol

12. Nice choice, the color is so rich and the leather is stunning! And they look very comfy 2...

13. [​IMG]

Wow that's some fancy sandals....fab!! Like the socks too

14. Wow! Great sandals,gorgeous deep brown color...lovely!

15. Of course I hope you realise that the socks are a definite no-no... :smile:

These sandals will go well with the 50cm Ebene Birkin (or I might have to steal the ebene SO Kelly from my DW for a while...)