my bday outfit!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i'm celebrating my 24th in vegas this weekend :graucho: and FINALLY found my outfit. i got a phillip lim rossette dress but in the green pf the 2nd pic below. i also got the fontanete in taupe but can't decide between the fontanete and these NPs. pleeeease help me make a decision! :yahoo::heart:

pics from NAP, nordstrom, style.com and saks.

Attached Files:

2. I say the last shoe definetely

3. love the dress!
    my vote is for the first pair, the dress already has a lot of detailing on it so i think the shoes should be keopt more simple! happy birthday!!
    [​IMG]

4. I agree, geat combo

5. ^^ita

6. I say the second shoe, but both would look great!

7. I got the same dress too :graucho: .. I prefer the sand NP better.

and Happy Birthday!

8. I will go with the first pair! Gorgeous shoe with a neutral color -- they wouldn't steal the attention from your dress! Happy birthday in advance!!!

9. I would go with the NPs - just so the dress is the complete star of the show ;)

10. I agree! Happy Birthday - enjoy your time in Vegas!!!!:tup:

11. beautiful dress. I think the Vp's but either would work. Have a wonderful time.

12. i like both but i think i like the fontenete better.

13. Np!!!!

14. ITA! Love the dress, btw! Have fun!

15. Fashion, your outfit is going to be amazing regardless of which shoes you choose. But I prefer the NPs over the fontanetes. Hope you have a wonderful birthday!