My Bbbbbb birthday

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. First, my one-of-a-kind "b" bag :smile: My sweet boys :heart: know how much I love my bals so they worked hard to be sure I got one:
    [​IMG]
    Isn't it cute? And I like all the colors :smile:

And then my other sweet guy DB :love:, gave me this!-
    [​IMG]
    I've really wanted one and plan to use it as a keychain when I can find a dark colored keyring to attach to it. I love it, and have wanted something Poupre!

So I opened a few more gifts, we had hugs and cake and I was content with being indulged on my day. BUT THEN...

2. thxs cute.. happy bday

3. The B's are too cute!

4. Well then I got a little note. I guess I didn't notice it inside my "b" bag!
    [​IMG]

5. Habby B-day, bgirl! :happydance:

6. So can you decode the note? It took me a minute or two!

7. Thank you LVPradafanatic and la6, I think they are cute too!
    Thanks REREsaurus!

Come back for the BIG reveal! heehee

8. i get it i get it!

9. I feel slow, it took me a while to get it! lol oh and happy birthday

10. Yay dustypaws and noon! So yes, DH knows where I keep my bbags in my closet, so I went RUNNING!!! And here's what I found:
    [​IMG]
    A sorbet city!! And I discovered that DH really DOES listen to my bbag obsessing because he made sure the SA searched for the most distressed bag she could find. It's fabulous. I like wrinkles :nuts: On my bags anyway.

OMG I love it. To me, it's the PERFECT pink. I no longer have amethyst envy haha.

Thanks for looking!

11. Happy Birthday and Congratulations. What a beautiful bag! and what a sweet guy!

12. ^^ how freakin' fabulous is that?!! DH gets major points! congrats!

13. Sorbet city :drool:

14. I don't know why I can't edit my op - but DB should be DH! I call him darlin'boy and when I write notes to him it's DB so I made a mistake. ANYway, silly, but he's more than a boyfriend lol!

15. CONGRATS and Happy Bday!! :party:
    Love your BBBBB bag! lol That was super sweet of your guy! I would faint if mine surprised me with a new Bbag!!:faint:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice