My BBags (and not only) reveal!

this one is outside as well, side by side without direct sunlight, and i think it's the most accurate in colour presentation

Attachments

• IMG_20160617_100522.jpg
    IMG_20160617_100522.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 69
I just stumbled on this thread, ksuromax... WOWZA! What an absolutely incredibly well-curated collection! An amazing assortment of colors, and they are all in terrific shape. I'm drooling over your Pine and Plomb bags, especially. :flowers:

Have you had a chance you use your First yet? I love the size of my First bag, but had to replace the strap with a longer one. I know you said that you liked the length of the original strap, but wondered how you felt about it after carrying if for a while. I found that I had better luck carrying mine cross body.

I just stumbled on this thread, ksuromax... WOWZA! What an absolutely incredibly well-curated collection! An amazing assortment of colors, and they are all in terrific shape. I'm drooling over your Pine and Plomb bags, especially. :flowers:

Have you had a chance you use your First yet? I love the size of my First bag, but had to replace the strap with a longer one. I know you said that you liked the length of the original strap, but wondered how you felt about it after carrying if for a while. I found that I had better luck carrying mine cross body.
Thank you :smile:
I have used it a few times, as a light evening bag, for me it's too small to be worn cross body, but i feel ok to wear it on the shoulder, kinda clutch with a strap :smile:

Thank you :smile:
I have used it a few times, as a light evening bag, for me it's too small to be worn cross body, but i feel ok to wear it on the shoulder, kinda clutch with a strap :smile:
Yes, I can see using it that way. I wear mine when I'm out & about during the day & I don't need to carry much. :amuse:

this one is outside as well, side by side without direct sunlight, and i think it's the most accurate in colour presentation
If that's accurate in colour I think it's anthra not plomb. That Day looks as though it has a hint of something other than dark steel grey to my eye. That sienna Work of yours is a beauty!

Reactions: ksuromax
If that's accurate in colour I think it's anthra not plomb. That Day looks as though it has a hint of something other than dark steel grey to my eye. That sienna Work of yours is a beauty!
To be honest, i only want to know the colour to give accurate ref in my posts and not mislead others
no matter if she is anthra or plomb, i still love her the same :biggrin:

View attachment 3383698 View attachment 3383699 View attachment 3383700 View attachment 3383701 View attachment 3383702 View attachment 3383703 View attachment 3383704 View attachment 3383706 View attachment 3383707 View attachment 3383708 Good weekend to all!
Finally I got my camera and stuff together and here we are ready for a reveal!
All my Balenciaga bags are pre-loved, I am relatively new to the brand but after reading all your lovely posts, comments and reviews I decided to start with the best - Chevre and selected years of lambskin, so I had to look at the secondary market, but all of them are in a very good, barely used condition, with no scuffs or marks, so I am happy having them the way they are.
Brand new items in my small collection are only the bracelet and the wallet, but I am sure they are not the last ones! (I know, it's a slippery road!)
I got my sandals unworn/new, but from an outlet, so no proper tracking of the year/colour reference
Day Hobo, Chevre, Emerald Green 2006,
Another Day, grey-ish green or green-ish grey, still trying to identify the colour
Chocolate Brown calfskin Papier A3 tote
First in Outremer blue, 2010
Sandals, both brogue style
Weekender, Chevre, Siena 2007
Wallet ME, Bracelet all silver studs, both Chevre, 2015
Street in Rasin, Lambskin, 2009
View attachment 3383698

Lusting after that purple large [emoji85][emoji259][emoji171][emoji12][emoji173]️

Reactions: ksuromax
She's a beauty... It drives me a bit nuts when I don't know the details regarding one of my bags![emoji30]
thank you!
Yes, absolutely!!! I totally relate, i am nuts if i am missing any info, too!
I am shoveling tons of posts and pix, reading descrioptions and comparing tones, shades and nuances, learning and educating myself constantly, but still there's the whole universe to explore!

Reactions: muchstuff