My Bbag-family got a new BABY :-))))

1. I'd like to introduce and to share with you: the new BABY on my collection '05 TURQUOISE mini twiggy, arrived today . . . and I already felt in love :heart: :love: !!! Isn't it sweet :yahoo: ?

115-1516.pf_IMG.jpg 114-1499.pf_IMG.jpg 115-1504.pf_IMG.jpg 115-1508.pf_IMG.jpg 115-1515.pf_IMG.jpg
  2. Congrats! It's beautiful!! I love the colour! Big hugs, hun!

3. Oh it's gorgeous! The colour is stunning! =)

4. Love it! Mini Twiggy is so cute!

5. beaUuUuUuutifUuUuUul!! :flowers:
    and with ur third outfit (i love it).. it looks gorgeos on u :nuts:
    congraaaAaaaAaaaAts!! :yahoo:

6. Oh my word! I absolutely adore that color and size! Oh and did I mention how much i love the leather too? Lucky girl :smile:

7. It looks absolutely gorgeous on you "I"!!!! Congrats!! :love:

8. It's really beautiful, congrats, i love the mini twiggy!!!isn't very cute? you look nice:yahoo:

9. :heart: Wow what a cutie!:heart:

10. I really love it first :love: :love: . Congratulations. You look beautiful with or without the mini t ;)

11. So cute!!! LOVE the color!

12. OMG - you're sooooo sweet :tender: :love: thank you all for the compliments:

Tanja, Dancing_Queen, winterpearls, vanilla.... , mammab, fashion_junky 'L', lovelv, HandbagA.... , myriam.... , girlsgottoshop :smile:

L:heart: VE YOU !

13. congrats :biggrin:

14. OMG!!! The bag is soooooooooo beautiful and so are you!!!!:heart: ENJOY!!!!:yahoo:

15. Whoa:nuts: whoa:nuts: whoa:nuts:
    Such cute little sweetie pie!!!:nuts::love:
    Absolutely Gorgeous with a capital G!!!:heart:
    Congrats firstclass1:yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice