My bbabies have arrived...Granat Work and Vert Fonce Part Time SGH

blessings

Bag Addict
Jun 6, 2007
So here they are :yahoo:: (Can I have some feedback?....I LOVE the vert fonce Pt it's everything I hoped for, it's so soft and beautiful, the leather is just FINE, smooshy, perfectly distressed...it was :heart: at first sight. Now the Granat Work...it's great, Kim picked out fabulous leather. My intellectual side says...it's a great discrete bag that goes with anything. It's in the red family, I wanted a red bag. (Eventually, I do want a true red bag that pops.) It's a color I wanted when I first found bbags. But, with all that aside...it wasn't gaga at first site. It was more a "nice". Could it be that getting two bags in at once took away the gaga from granat? I imagine if the granat work came alone...I'd be more "wow". So...hmmm is this normal? So my question is: do I go with the "gaga factor" or the more reasonable "intellect factor" on the granat work? :confused1:
IMG_1661.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg

IMG_1667.jpg

IMG_1675.jpg

I can't read to the right of the screen, the words and the 1st pic got chopped off but from what I can see they look nice.

I really like to the look of the leather on that vert fonce! from what I can see....

I love your VF.:tup: I personally prefer RT but then again it is your decision. If you are not too crazy about it then don't keep it. I am sure you will find one some day that will make you go WOW.:yes::heart:

Now that I have seen your post fixed and what you said, I would say that you will eventually go with the one that you LOVE instantly. I have learnt that if I just think 'oh, that's quite nice' without the 'OMG woowwwwww. I LOVE it!!!' then its over for the 'nice' one.

Your gut reaction alone tells you. I ended up returning my grenat work last week for that very reason. I think it was fueled by my wanting a red work so bad that I got side tracked and started to see grenat as one that I should check out. I'm glad that I did though because I know its not the red that I want. I've seen reds that make me go 'wow, now that's a nice red!' and I don't get honest 100% wow feeling with grenat (this is just my personal opinion).

Like others here have said and have been through the same that we have, for something that costs over $1K you really should be saying 'wow.'

^^^ITA w/karen. :yes:
Blessings, both bags are gorgeous :heart:, but if you are not feeling the grenat, pls. don't feel like you have to settle.
Since the grenat is also a conservative color, maybe you're ready for your red that pops?
Do you think you'd like the tomato?