My Batignolles horizontal came today!

1. I opened up the box and I was totally shocked how much I loved it! I got a giddy feeling inside when I saw her and immediately tried it and ran to the nearest mirror! It is not as big as I thought. It is a great size and it is so comfy, it's amazing.

I already threw all my stuff into it and ready to use it tomorrow! Everyone who has one really meant it when they say this is an awesome bag! I don't know why I waited this long to get it.

I will have pics up tomorrow. Thanks for the girls sharing why they love it and the pics!

2. Congrats!! It's a GREAT bag! :smile:

3. Congrats!!:yahoo:
    I can't wait to see the pics!

4. Woohoo! Congrats! :yahoo: That bag is way up on my wishlist! It's beautiful! I can't wait to see your pics!:heart:

5. Congratulation! Post some pics so we can all see.:yahoo: :yahoo:

6. congrats!

7. :yahoo:Congrats, The Batignolles is my favorite!:yahoo:

8. It is next on my list!!

9. Congrats, join the ever growing BH cult ! ;)

10. Can't wait to see pictures..I'm saving for the Batignolles Vertical!!:yahoo:

11. This is a great bag. I just got a new mono wallet for mine. It came yesterday. I was so happy to have a matching wallet. Enjoy her!

12. it looks great on you!! Congrats!!!

13. Congrat's :smile:

14. Congrats, it's such a great bag

15. congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice