My ban took a punch and got busted yesterday!

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
I have been buying Coach a lot lately so I had resolved to avoid temptation and slow up on the spending. And I managed to stick to my goal for about a week and a half!

But yesterday I had a good reason to run out to the outlet mall to pick up a birthday gift for my DH.

He lost his gloves last weekend so I decided to buy a new pair as a small "extra gift" to go with his very expensive new Ipad Retina.

The men's outlet still has many beautful bleecker and legacy bags and other FP deletes (like transatlantic briefcases) and other accessories at great prices. I didn't see any chili bags but I did see some chili accessories.

I got him a pair of mahagony 3-In-1 Gloves 82602 MAH for $52.50 and I picked up a baseball paperweight 61454 AI2 for $10.50 to give to someone as a gift.

I had absolutely no reason to visit the women's coach store but I was in the mall so of course I headed over there. First I had some fun helping two young men pick out Valentine's gifts for their girlfriends. They weregravitating toward black and khaki sig MFF bags so I directed their attention to the Willis bags as a better choice. I hope they took my advice!

I was doing a good job avoiding all the pretty transfer bags - including the chelseas, pinacles, willis bags, and lindsays, but then my eye was caught by a pretty little item in clearance.

I have absolutely no need for this but I bought it anyway and I think I'm going to keep it! Want to see?

I wanna see....I too am on a ban altho I made a deal with myself if I find my must have TDF purse then I will get it and save it for my bday in may. Sometimes its just too hard to pass up the pretties :biggrin:

Hey, you managed to last a whole week and a half. That's almost two weeks which is half a month. Doesn't that sound better? ;)

As I was reading your post, I was like no, you're doing fine! Buying a gift for someone else doesn't count! Helping other people but gifts doesn't count either! ...oh, you did actually buy something!

Let's see it!

This is a small item and it has been revealed already but I am delighted with it and wanted to share!

I have never been a big fan of the gathered bags, leather or fabric, although I know they are very popular. But I have been attracted to the diagonal pleated madison bags, but so far I've resisted but I am also a big fan of krinkle patent and the combination overcame my resolve!

I was tempted by black and brown leather and snakeskin-embossed diaganol wallets in the 30% off section but I put them back. Then I spotted the punch Madison Diaganol Accordian Zip Wallet 48487 B4/P6 in clearance for $87.50 (MSRP = $258) and I grabbed it.

I don't have any need for another wallet but I think I'm going to keep this one anyway!

Here are some pics. It looks more pink with the flash and more red without the flash, but isn't it a gorgeous color!?

Attachments

• MadisonPunchPleatPatWallet001.jpg
    MadisonPunchPleatPatWallet001.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 778
  • MadisonPunchPleatPatWallet002.jpg
    MadisonPunchPleatPatWallet002.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 770
  • MadisonPunchPleatPatWallet003.jpg
    MadisonPunchPleatPatWallet003.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 771
  • MadisonPunchPleatPatWallet004.jpg
    MadisonPunchPleatPatWallet004.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 773
  • MadisonPunchPleatPatWallet007.jpg
    MadisonPunchPleatPatWallet007.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 778
Last edited:
katev said:
This is a small item and it has been revealed already but I am delighted with it and wanted to share!

I have never been a big fan of the gathered bags, leather or fabric, although I know they are very popular. But I have been attracted to the diagonal pleated madison bags, but so far I've resisted but I am also a big fan of krinkle patent and the combination overcame my resolve!

I was tempted by black and brown leather and snakeskin-embossed diaganol wallets in the 30% off section but I put them back. Then I spotted the punch Madison Diaganol Accordian Zip Wallet 48487 B4/P6 in clearance for $87.50 (MSRP = $258) and I grabbed it.

I don't have any need for another wallet but I think I'm going to keep this one anyway!

Here are some pics. It look more pink with the flash and more red without the flash. Isn't that a gorgeous color!?

You know you love it when.... The wallet you have is on a stand - lol. Nice ban break!!

I think it will look great with my black Kristin Pleated Satchel 16016. The are both krinkle patent and have brass hardware and the bag is lined with a pretty baby blue satin.

Here are pics of the 2 pieces together and also some drill-down pics of the punch wallet!

Attachments

• 48487_b4p6_a0.jpg
    48487_b4p6_a0.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 723
  • MadisonPunchPleatPatWallet011.jpg
    MadisonPunchPleatPatWallet011.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 694
  • MadisonPunchPleatPatWallet009.jpg
    MadisonPunchPleatPatWallet009.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 695
  • MadisonPunchPleatPatWallet008.jpg
    MadisonPunchPleatPatWallet008.jpg