My ban lasted hours . . . Instant reveal

clu13 said:
Update - I am just about positive that the charm was fake. I returned it to the store and needless to say they tried everything to not return the item and insisted that the owner of the consignment shop actually purchased the charm at the South Park store. They said that she buys all of her bags there yet had no idea any of the associates and wanted me to go to Louis Vuitton and get them to write a note saying it was not authentic. It got a little heated and ugly and I felt bad because the clerk who was young was just doing her job but I did get my money refunded

Wow. I am so sorry Op. What made you realize it was fake?
Glad you received a refund!

Serenedee said:
Wow. I am so sorry Op. What made you realize it was fake?
Glad you received a refund!

It just seemed off to me and when I was looking to see the name info, saw tons of fakes on line. I looked at the craftsmanship of the only charm I have compared to that thing, and I just knew. Live and learn! I should know better!

It just seemed off to me and when I was looking to see the name info, saw tons of fakes on line. I looked at the craftsmanship of the only charm I have compared to that thing, and I just knew. Live and learn! I should know better!

at least you found out yourself.. glad you get your refund..