My ban lasted hours . . . Instant reveal

Since its not a bag, I guess it doesn't count. I had breakfast today at a place next to an upscale consignment shop. Because the owners super cute italian greyhound was sitting in the window wearing a Christmas cape, I had to go in. The charm was only $279 with tax so I think I got a great deal! If anyone knows the name or anything about, please let me know. I vaguely recall seeing this in the store a while back but I've never been a huge charm lover so I paid no attention.

It's so pretty! I love LV charms but can't get myself to buy one because they're so pricey :smile:

Update - I am just about positive that the charm was fake. I returned it to the store and needless to say they tried everything to not return the item and insisted that the owner of the consignment shop actually purchased the charm at the South Park store. They said that she buys all of her bags there yet had no idea any of the associates and wanted me to go to Louis Vuitton and get them to write a note saying it was not authentic. It got a little heated and ugly and I felt bad because the clerk who was young was just doing her job but I did get my money refunded